+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Well, Thoughts now

Can anyone tell me if it's TRUE that Leeds play on Thursday evening at as instead Barnsley then turn around to play Derby at Prick park on Saturday? That's a 2 day turnaround if correct. Has there been a date change of which I am unaware?

Never mind. I see it's been moved to Sunday. That's good.

Totally unfair, this is the kind of stuff and pressure dished out to us by sky and the efl, no other championship team gets what we do, no one is asking Fulham, Brentford or West brom to play days after everyone else and continuously play catch up, which makes it more pleasing when we win.

They certainly have tried to hamper our progress as expected which makes these wins all the more satisfying. The **** ers...

Here's a thought. Last season with 3 games to play, Norwich were on 87 pts, after stumbling to 3 straight draws, Sheffield United were on 82 pts, after some stutters and Leeds were on 82 pts, after collapsing against Wigan. This season, leeds on 84, WBA on 81 and Brainfa&t on 78 (after 7 straight wins). So, you can see that there is greater daylight between Leeds and 3rd than norwich and 3rd, last season. Rather strange isn't it?

Actually think it may help us to play after the others and know what we have to do. 4 more points is all we need!

The last time we beat Swansea away was 1964. Before the match we were 1 pt ahead of Sunderland with 3 games to go.... we won the title and promotion that season...

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Oz mate ...........
    You matter !
    You are important !
    Your presence on here & earth makes a difference mate !
    Your our Wizard of Oz !
    (Wave your magic wand for 3 points tomorrow)
    MOT
    I did that and we won Mrs O but you mozed me and i fell into a big sleep and woke up to see we won in the 89 minutes. In a way, I'm glad I slept through it as my heart may not have taken it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Actually think it may help us to play after the others and know what we have to do. 4 more points is all we need!
    Agreed (on both matters)

Sign of champions, no where near at our best but ground out a win against a very tidy Swansea team, This is our year, i have tried to be positive about it all season, we have been top 2 all season, brilliant, inside i have been nervous believe me, every single player in the squad deserves credit, i know we are not there yet but we will be, Just love how all the subs join in to celebrate when we score..

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)