+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Well, Thoughts now

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    The only reason I know we will go up is West Brom's form is up and down like us. And if we go up we do need more than 5 quality players if we want to stay up and not just makeup numbers.
    Goalkeeper-2 central defenders and left back-2 midfielders-2 wingers and a striker.
    You forgot 2 physios and a high level programme seller.

Not being negative but....

Brentford looks likely to win out. They are scoring goals for fun and very loose. New stadium to play for.

That leaves either us or WBA for the other spot. Only one point separates us. both will lose or draw some games. both teams are struggling scoring. we'll likely choke against Derby. Bad Karma there. At least we won't have Kiko playing midfield that game like last year.

Nowhere near over yet and I think most of us agree if we go into the playoffs we don't go up.

Quote Originally Posted by spaldy View Post
    Not being negative but....

Brentford looks likely to win out. They are scoring goals for fun and very loose. New stadium to play for.

That leaves either us or WBA for the other spot. Only one point separates us. both will lose or draw some games. both teams are struggling scoring. we'll likely choke against Derby. Bad Karma there. At least we won't have Kiko playing midfield that game like last year.

Nowhere near over yet and I think most of us agree if we go into the playoffs we don't go up.
    lol..

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 308
Size:  10.0 KB

Lol, Have faith pal, All we have to do is win 5 times, Simple....

I think we are better against teams that have something to play for, If they park the bus we sometimes struggle to break them down and miss a hatful.

I dont want to sound pedantic Pete, but all we need is 3 wins and a draw to go up, not 5 wins. 10 points and Leeds go up. Of course I would prefer 5 wins!! I absolutely agree with the second statement. Seem to do better against teams who try to score.

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    lol..

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 308
Size:  10.0 KB
    Name:  papergc,441x415,w,ffffff.2u2.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  14.6 KB

Pressure certainly on, Fulham and Brentford closing in, must win Thursday now, couple of jammy sides.

We'll be fine, Leeds and Brentford to go up top 2. Pleased our old feeder club Norwich are fcuked. Bielsa and investment in the Premier League, Champions of Europe 2022, no worries 😱

Aside from the fact that Brentford keep winning, one more important stat is their goal difference which is far superior and worth at least one point.

I’m sorry, but I can’t buy into this ‘don’t worry, it’ll be all right’ theory.

I hate when we have a win and i feel on top of the world the very next game they come out and play a shocker and I'm down the dumps again.
    If we loose the next game i aint going to watch again till the season is over as i don't know if i can take it any longer .

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)