+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Well, Thoughts now

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    I hate when we have a win and i feel on top of the world the very next game they come out and play a shocker and I'm down the dumps again.
    If we loose the next game i aint going to watch again till the season is over as i don't know if i can take it any longer .
    If we flunk with auto promotion, I will NOT be getting up to watch the playoffs! Not falling for that again this year.....

As in my other posts, I don't get why we play Thursdays, when we play Barnsley, we play again on the Saturday, no other teams have to do this, no rest time, we'll done sky, and why have we not opposed this.

Wonder if MB likes short rest? He does push them hard and maybe he gives them day off betwwen these short rest gzmes?

We simply have to beat Stoke and keep that 6 point gap to 3rd..nothing else is acceptable given the form Brentford are in.

Well I will be doing my best to get us over the line. Have backed the opposition to win the last 3 games...and we haven't been beaten! And I still reckon that is the only reason we equalised against Luton! Will be on Stoke at $7.00....

Derby deciding to roll over tonight, 2 down to West brom, hope they give Brentford a better game on Saturday, I very much doubt it.

The EFL must be absolutely delighted with how the results have gone..all pressure on the Leeds now.

Corrupt conts

Not sure what the problem is, If we cant beat the remaining teams then we dont deserve to go up, we will, we are far too good not to, simple.

Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Not sure what the problem is, If we cant beat the remaining teams then we dont deserve to go up, we will, we are far too good not to, simple.
    I think we all thought much the same (about being far too good not to) when we thought we would beat Luton.

Agree with you about whether we deserve to go up or not, but our history when the pressure is on is not good.

Pressure is for tires !!

It is quite comical to see how doom and gloom we are and you would nearly think we have lost promotion before we have played the matches.

We have everything we need to get it done this season, no excuses. Now would be a good time for Bamford to go on and continue the little scoring streak. We have already started the winning streak.

I understand the nerves but we do have a good team that will pick up the needed points.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)