+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jerry Yates

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    He’s not happy though big lad if he won’t sign a new contract what can you do?
    And we all know why he is not happy here. Shame because the lad is going to be a great player for whoever signs him.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    And we all know why he is not happy here. Shame because the lad is going to be a great player for whoever signs him.
    Depends who you ask some will says he’s crap should have got rid Ages ago others will say he’s never been good enough. Personally I think we let him down big time in his development and some will want to make same mistake with Kayode before calling him crap too, should have been built up from division 2 at the start. You can’t run before you can walk and you can’t walk if you can’t stand.

Agreed mate I also think he was let down a little bit by the club and that is why he could not get out of here fast enough to go on loan.

It's a fact that everyone makes mistakes and this is one of those that I think will come back and bite you in the arse!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345