+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:-Bum Lickers

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    To imagine themselves in the shoes of an extremely wealthy sportsman, most people would find that difficult, yes. It's very convenient for the MSM to wheel out these super rich and not very bright people from the entertainment industry suffering from black guilt to run with the narrative and trot out blatant hypocrisy to the point nobody notices and swallows whole in one gulp. They can all **** right off.

Yes we do have right wing governments but the far left now have their hands on many levers of power. Until the left sort this cancer out, I am done with Labour and will have to vote for the Workers Party, who aren't playing identity politics and see it for what it is. This movement is a total disaster for the left and will be a disaster for western civilization.

I’m curious to hear about what levers of power the far left have. I’m also curious about how they use those levers which are worse for black people than say the Hostile Environment policy, or the Windrush scandal. Michael Holding hasn’t always been a wealthy(what’s the relevance of that btw) cricketer, as he said himself he came here as poor youth cricketer in the 70s. I’ve also been reading about the story of the black London born twins who are likely being deported to different countries.

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/...mpression=true

It’s not the far left who are responsible for that policy. I think tbh your arguments are rather academic in the worst sense of the word, and maybe likely in some theoretical universe. The experiences of people in the real world however paint a different picture.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I’m curious to hear about what levers of power the far left have. I’m also curious about how they use those levers which are worse for black people than say the Hostile Environment policy, or the Windrush scandal. Michael Holding hasn’t always been a wealthy(what’s the relevance of that btw) cricketer, as he said himself he came here as poor youth cricketer in the 70s. I’ve also been reading about the story of the black London born twins who are likely being deported to different countries.

https://amp.theguardian.com/uk-news/...mpression=true

It’s not the far left who are responsible for that policy. I think tbh your arguments are rather academic in the worst sense of the word, and maybe likely in some theoretical universe. The experiences of people in the real world however paint a different picture.
    Woke tactics. Individual "Lived experience" story trumps critical thinking. "Shut down STEM."
    You are not curious about anything, you're indoctrinated.

... never mind crazy, whilst you carry out ***** work and not always appreciated, I'm afraid your blinkered view re our Boris spoils matters - as Sidders commented. Perhaps you need a break to regain some balance. Who knows, one day you might realise that we can all contribute no matter what political persuasion we choose ...

... ***** is v I t a l ...

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Woke tactics. Individual "Lived experience" story trumps critical thinking. "Shut down STEM."
    You are not curious about anything, you're indoctrinated.
    Indoctrinated. Righto.

Just been looking up the Workers Party. Aside from having that clown Galloway as its leader, its a bit of a contradiction with your complaints about the far left on here. It says on its website;

‘ The Workers Party stands with all those countries that have attempted to break free of imperialist domination and build a different kind of world. We defend the achievements of the USSR, China, Cuba etc, not least the debt owed by humanity to the Soviet Union and Red Army in their war of liberation against German fascism.’ Sounds a bit Stalinist to me. Now he was a proper far left leader to be worried about.

Also, the anti-Semitic allegations against Corbyn’s Labour are summed up as;

. ‘Ken Livingstone was forced to resign, Chris Williamson was repeatedly and unconstitutionally deselected, there was no way back for left-wingers like George Galloway, and even Mr Corbyn himself was harangued as an antisemite in a disgraceful campaign of Goebbelsian fiction’.

Hmm. Gallowayski describes himself as anti-imperialist. That obvious doesn’t include Putin’s empire, whose propaganda he’s always willing to amplify, and whose roubles he’s always willing to pocket.

Whatever you think about the far left(and don’t forget we still have far right governments in both the US and UK, I’m more worried about them) I repeat I don’t see what’s controversial or difficult about what Holding and others have to say. Or how a white person would find it difficult to put themselves in his shoes.
    Bull ****ing ****.

To you everything is far right because you are so far left. You have a mighty case of white mans burden there you racist. So the question remains Bigotpie, did you read the letter? I bet you didn't, you got all YOU needed to know from your daily indoctrination.

You claim to be the good guys while supporting a system of government that is directly responsible for the deaths of 150 Million in the 20th Century.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... never mind crazy, whilst you carry out ***** work and not always appreciated, I'm afraid your blinkered view re our Boris spoils matters.
    Amazing!! You actually have the nerve to accuse someone else of having a blinkered view regarding Boris! What crazyfists has to understand is the reason why blinkers are applied to a horse. It's to make sure they can only focus on what they see ahead of them and have no concept of what else is happening around them. What this particular horse sees ahead of him is a big sign saying 'BORIS CAN DO NO WRONG'. Because that's all he can see, he is completely oblivious to what's going on outside of his very limited view. If Boris Johnson molested the queen on the steps of Buckingham Palace, TheBlackHorse would claim that she must have led him on. He won't see that the Prime Minister clapping heroic health workers one minute and then using them to excuse his failure the next is utterly disgraceful. His blinkers won't allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by EwarWooWar View Post
    Bull ****ing ****.

To you everything is far right because you are so far left. You have a mighty case of white mans burden there you racist. So the question remains Bigotpie, did you read the letter? I bet you didn't, you got all YOU needed to know from your daily indoctrination.

You claim to be the good guys while supporting a system of government that is directly responsible for the deaths of 150 Million in the 20th Century.
    Apologies, I might sometimes like cabbage for my tea, I can’t be arsed to talk to one on the internet.

Apologies, I might sometimes like cabbage for my tea, I can’t be arsed to talk to one on the internet.
    Of Course not, you might have an original thought and that cannot be allowed.

Indoctrinated. Righto.

Just been looking up the Workers Party. Aside from having that clown Galloway as its leader, its a bit of a contradiction with your complaints about the far left on here. It says on its websit........
    This post sums up your predicament.

For me, and I would have thought for most people looking in, a vote for the Workers Party would obviously be a protest vote and not a commitment to everything they stand for.
    I, nor anybody else, would expect them to come anywhere close to power.

You make the assumption that by voting for them, you have to tow the party line, agree with everything the leader of that party says and not listen to any voices that show any signs of support for any other party. This is basically where your head is at, isn't it, or at least it is when you're posting about politics on here. You're far more than that, you're better than that. We all are. Human beings are complicated, but I think it's important to recognize how easily we can be manipulated into spreading dangerous propaganda.

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast