+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:-Bum Lickers

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    The police were advised to take the knee so as not to make themselves targets. Celebrities and businesses are finding themselves to be in the same position if they don't show their support. It's coming to schools and the work place, it already has its' hands on levers of power and is spreading.

Watch this video and make sure you have the sound on. Black man taking down BLM posters because he's sick of seeing them across from where he lives, he's then attacked by a white BLM/antifa supporter. This is how insane these people are.

https://twitter.com/EddieDonovan/sta...36146425798656

RESISTING WOKENESS
    Two gay guys discussing the issue last November
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIJPUX6SYu4
    Do you really look at those sort of videos and think they mean anything when it comes to the bigger issue? Why was he tearing the posters down? Why, when he was being videotaped tearing posters down, did a bloke come in right on cue and tell him to ‘go home’? How do you know it wasn’t staged? That Twitter account is from a massive Trump fan.

Everything is polarised nowadays and there are clowns on both sides. That doesn’t mean the BLM campaign is worthless, or that criticism of of it automatically racist. I’m wary of any videos posted by vested interests on either side of the divide.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    In that case enjoy the good life you claim to have instead of being obsessed about me and my holidays pics.

It makes you look a bit weird.
    I don't need to "claim" anything. I would suggest that posting photos of young girls being exploited makes you look more than a bit weird.

Quote Originally Posted by ivansneck View Post
    I agree. All or nothing is the only way to go.
    You can if you want to, I’d rather not
    Sorry, I thought you were suggesting it's nothing.

I agree. All or nothing is the only way to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Do you really look at those sort of videos and think they mean anything when it comes to the bigger issue? Why was he tearing the posters down? Why, when he was being videotaped tearing posters down, did a bloke come in right on cue and tell him to ‘go home’? How do you know it wasn’t staged? That Twitter account is from a massive Trump fan.

Everything is polarised nowadays and there are clowns on both sides. That doesn’t mean the BLM campaign is worthless, or that criticism of of it automatically racist. I’m wary of any videos posted by vested interests on either side of the divide.
    I'm not used to agreeing with anything you say never mind everything.

ps. Forgot to untick the Ivan post.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I don't need to "claim" anything. I would suggest that posting photos of young girls being exploited makes you look more than a bit weird.
    The young girls were actually exploiting me, but with my full consent!

I take it your holidays were a bit more mundane!

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I'm not used to agreeing with anything you say never mind everything.

ps. Forgot to untick the Ivan post.

I think you have agreed with me a couple of times and on both occasions I’ve felt like deleting the post and rethinking my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Have you ever considered getting a life?
    He's recently taken to insulting me via DM because I don't respond to his bait on here, so I think the answer to your question is a resounding no.

Fair points BFP, although I would strongly recommend you watch one of the documentaries about Evergreen State College which is most definitely not fake (they were successfully sued by the two professors concerned) to learn more about the real thinking (not the public face) behind BLM.

This is the problem, they are feeding each other the energy to grow. BLM want to invoke the bogey man, people in the center are being pushed in the direction of extremes. These are very dangerous times.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    The police were advised to take the knee so as not to make themselves targets. Celebrities and businesses are finding themselves to be in the same position if they don't show their support. It's coming to schools and the work place, it already has its' hands on levers of power and is spreading.

Watch this video and make sure you have the sound on. Black man taking down BLM posters because he's sick of seeing them across from where he lives, he's then attacked by a white BLM/antifa supporter. This is how insane these people are.

https://twitter.com/EddieDonovan/sta...36146425798656

RESISTING WOKENESS
    Two gay guys discussing the issue last November
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIJPUX6SYu4
    An hour long you tube video but interesting and worth watching - thanks

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast