+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pick 5 prediction - July 10th, 11th and 12th.

I’m down one already, bleedin Huddersfield 🤬

I foresee a low scoring week. I blame mine on Brin rushing me

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Left that one late pal....
    Perhaps with those results I shouldn’t have bothered! Only 1 so far

Not one home win in eight games on Saturday. Very unusual.

Gentlemen, these are testing times and by seeing many games played so far, it's true the football standard has dropped in some teams. In other words, the teams we thought would win just ain't bleedin tryinh hard enough!

I'm looking forward to the close season where we can discuss ideas to change the points system. I don't mind putting the time in to keep the league going as I now have the spare time.

Quote Originally Posted by CTMilller View Post
    CT, I hope all the players aren't match fixing......

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    CT, I hope all the players aren't match fixing......
    LOL, Brin! There are some very strange score lines. I suppose with no real home advantage with the absence of a partisan crowd One will see more draws and away wins when form suggests a home win.

Thank you for keeping the league going especially with the games coming so thick and fast. This, the cryptic clues and following the sandbox fights on the political threads keep me amused and in touch with fellow Millers in these strange times...

LOL, Brin! There are some very strange score lines. I suppose with no real home advantage with the absence of a partisan crowd One will see more draws and away wins when form suggests a home win.

Thank you for keeping the league going especially with the games coming so thick and fast. This, the cryptic clues and following the sandbox fights on the political threads keep me amused and in touch with fellow Millers in these strange times...
    CT, you’re more than welcome my friend.

Yes CT, eleven games over Friday, Saturday and today and just the one home win, by Stoke. I've not seen that happen before.

I started my predictions off well with Luton winning away on Friday night, and then it all went pear shaped, ha-ha.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller Nez View Post
    Yes CT, eleven games over Friday, Saturday and today and just the one home win, by Stoke. I've not seen that happen before.

I started my predictions off well with Luton winning away on Friday night, and then it all went pear shaped, ha-ha.
    It's been a pattern in the Championship since the return Nez in case you hadn't noticed. 1st Saturday back on June 20th. 11 games, 6 away wins, 4 draws, 1 home win.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123