+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Enzio Boldewijn Interview

Great interview, presumably some Notts fans will accuse him of lying about being in the top 5 for distance ran every game as it kills their argument that he's lazy? I still think he's underated by a lot of Notts fans, him and Roberts are probably the best players we've had since Alan Judge and they don't come along often at League 2 level let alone in non league, I have no doubt they could be playing at a higher level and I think Roberts definitely will, whether someone takes the gamble on Enzio at his age now I'm not sure, I can't see many teams below the Championship taking his wages on and by the time his deals up he'll be pushing 30 so hopefully he continues to keep banging in screamers and setting up others in his time in a black and white shirt for us all to enjoy

Just watched his goals video. When was the last time we had someone who scored long-range goals like him?

Interesting interview - tough questions, open and honest answers.

I'm always checking that Enzio is on the teamsheet. He's that rare commodity - a match winner.

I think he's a late developer - he was still at his hometown club aged 23/24.
    He's still only 27. If he stays fit and sharp, his best years are definitely ahead of him.

One things for sure, Yeovil and Barnet will be scared of facing him. If Enzio and Roberts are on form, they're capable of taking the game away from them pretty quickly.

Great interview and for all his detractors, he's just about our only player who has the ability to win a match on his own. I'd play him everytime he was fit. He also takes up two of their defenders most times. Keep going Enzio we'll all get to league one together one day ha ha.

Boys are back with a preview of the P/O's.