+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Man City fans love of Shaun Goater.

Man City fans love of Shaun Goater.

Shaun Goaters last game was for Southend Utd, over 400 Man City fans attended that game & sang his name all through the game.

Yes I remember when Man City fans were humble folks.

Talking of City

Noticed the other day that Richard Wood is only about 6 months older than David Silva

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Talking of City

Noticed the other day that Richard Wood is only about 6 months older than David Silva
    Just goes to show how tough it is in the lower leagues.

Don't like Goater's memoirs, we hardly get a mention, it's all about City. Without us giving him a step up he'd have not made it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Don't like Goater's memoirs, we hardly get a mention, it's all about City. Without us giving him a step up he'd have not made it.
    I blame the nanny state

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Indeed Brin, and it's not as if he was a flash in the pan for us. He was at RUFC for 7 years (imagine that these days). He scored over 70 goals in a Millers shirt and, unless I'm very much mistaken, played more games for RUFC than he did for any other club.

But old Lenny must think it's not cool to be associated with Rotherham.

Talking of Shaun Goater.
    I work for Morrison's, he helped reopen one of our customer cafes a few days ago, Bredbury store I think.
    No idea how it came about but I think the CEO is a big city fan, whether he had anything to do with it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Retailath...685056/photo/1