+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: O/T Nelson's statue defaced, when will this all stop?

Oh, and there's another point about raging. He mentioned recently in debate with Kerr that it was the over 50s demographic that had most problems with BLM etc. Undoubtedly true. What he failed to say was that that demographic was more likely to vote than his beloved 18-34 year olds. He also failed to mention that when I clean up after a folk concert or rambling weekend attended by over 50s (mainly) you can fit the litter left into a single bin bag whereas his beloved BAME loving youngsters left 22 tons on Bournemouth beach. His beloved demographic are also more likely to burgle you, kill you, assault you. Several pubs have recently banned under-25s because the w*nkers refuse to abide by social distancing rules. But who cares; they love BLM, transgender and God knows what else. They talk a good game on all kinds of issues but in reality they are a solipsistic bunch of morons; perfect recruits for raging's twitter army.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    And this from someone who glorifies our war against the Zulus with a colonial avatar
    Who's country were we in?
    Who's women,
    Who's dignity did we take?
    Our women???
    And before you say it was a long time ago, it was in your grandad's time
    Get lost. If you knew anything about history you'd know the Zulus invaded Natal massacring local tribes. I am proud of the British Empire and won't apologise to anyone. Get back to Barnsley.

Just in case anyone cares; the delay in our Barnsley moron's response is him checking Zulu history on Wikipedia. Persoanlly I don't give a sh*t; one English soldier's death in that war matters more to me that any number of Zulus. Screw 'em.

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Get lost. If you knew anything about history you'd know the Zulus invaded Natal massacring local tribes. I am proud of the British Empire and won't apologise to anyone. Get back to Barnsley.
    So what was our interest in Southern Africa, could it have been sugar & the mines ?
    or perhaps it was to prevent blacks killing blacks ....Yeah right
    & you're proud & know your history which I suspect stretches about as far as Maurice Micklewhite

Quote Originally Posted by wendun View Post
    Just in case anyone cares; the delay in our Barnsley moron's response is him checking Zulu history on Wikipedia. Persoanlly I don't give a sh*t; one English soldier's death in that war matters more to me that any number of Zulus. Screw 'em.
    8 minutes for your response 4minutes for mine

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789