+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Burnley v West Ham Match Preview

You know more than me about that BT, but I'm sure you'll be right, more footballers and managers live round here than you can shake a sh1tty stick at.

positioned as we are - and with who's up next - will we be up for it ?....am sure they will.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Who?
    The team in claret and blue. The team playing the west ham way!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Sinkov might know this, but I think his family gaff is down Clitheroe way?
    Not sure about his family, but he once got in a punch up in the Emporium
    https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...victim-7161079

Half time and hard going - 0-1

Wham are dire

FT 0-1

always seemed in control....only thing missing was a few more goals - is interesting that they've scored three more than us over the season so-far.

Well Done !

SPLENDID!

Pope, Tarkowski, Brownhill, McNeil and Taylor are nailed on to play for England.

We are starting to look a proper top EPL outfit.

Proudest man in Proudsville tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    I reckon 1-2.

With a rapier like thrust from Wood and a daisy cutter from JRod.

We haven't had a daisy cutter since the 60's, they seem to have gone out of fashion. Nowadays we have to rely on stinging drives, bullet headers and close range efforts.
    Your crystal ball just needs a wipe 59-60. Jay Rod’s daisycutter header off the bar proved the only goal as Chris Wood’s neat finish was foiled yet again by VAR. I am very very happy as we wrap up another win and another clean sheet. Gareth Southgate you are looking at the best England goalkeepers with Nick Pope and Dean Henderson. The stats do not lie.

Pope was awesome tonight.

Attachment 16277

Nick Popes legs are amazingly long .. They don't half stop some shots .lol

another great performance from the Clarets again with half a team. Dyche the Messiah.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    He'll have to survive the VAR check for offside first, and I don't trust them buggers.
    If they did a table for offside goals, I think Chris might be top of it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)