+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Legal cost forum fund

Quote Originally Posted by marradonna View Post
    Ach G, it's personal circumstances of self employment (Nae income) and acting as a carer for an elderly relative/United fan who was abandoned in his ain hoose wi dementia (and a wife already in a care home) when this crap started. he's been wi' us in oor hoose ever since and its hard going. Nae time to interact wi the board or the usual folk I keep in touch with about the football - the most I do is listen to the lads podcast once a week, keeps the spirits up - They are absoulute salt of the earth for what they do for our home team and its disgusting to think the wee hun fans would even consider giving them grief for what they are doing.

People like our ex manager could learn a bit from what has happened - A bit of humility, a bit of self reflection and a bit of humanity - Now is not the time for attitudes like his - But, HE WILL GET HIS COMEUPPANCE.

i will always love my team - Its in our blood. see you all in the Eddie Upper, front row, as always.
    Will do and Arabest mate.

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Not to trying to point score or anything like that but who the fu@k thought marching to or from Tynecastle was a good idea...think it was you that pointed out the hatred to all things Dundee a few weeks ago...
    I honestly think it may yet need to be changed Peter.Lets face it,it could never be allowed from Ibrox and their middle sized cousins fae Edinburgh arnie much better behaved

When the establishment club's get a bee in their bonnet ah hell breaks out as you well know,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I honestly think it may yet need to be changed Peter.Lets face it,it could never be allowed from Ibrox and their middle sized cousins fae Edinburgh arnie much better behaved

When the establishment club's get a bee in their bonnet ah hell breaks out as you well know,FACT.
    It should not need to get changed GB....everyone entitled to their view/opinion, and while Hearts felt their only option was a legal one, likewise we’re entitled to defend ourselves and two fans who have decided on a walk to contribute to our cause, should not be prevented from doing so, nor subjected to any threat. Honestly, never ever felt any real hatred to another club, and while The Rangers have certainly raised the bar over the past few years, Hearts are easily surpassing that, and hope they fecking rot in hell for what they are doing to Scottish football at the moment!

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    It should not need to get changed GB....everyone entitled to their view/opinion, and while Hearts felt their only option was a legal one, likewise we’re entitled to defend ourselves and two fans who have decided on a walk to contribute to our cause, should not be prevented from doing so, nor subjected to any threat. Honestly, never ever felt any real hatred to another club, and while The Rangers have certainly raised the bar over the past few years, Hearts are easily surpassing that, and hope they fecking rot in hell for what they are doing to Scottish football at the moment!
    https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index...ulster-hearts/

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    This is what they are up against on Friday,its about DFC but i can feel their hatred to my city.

https://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index...es-to-players/

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I honestly think there will need to be a police presence for Paul and Andy in Edinburgh and i'm not FN kidding.Very sad times for Scottish football that two absolute shyte club's on the field of play just cannie accept their fate.
    Quote Originally Posted by marradonna View Post
    And our ex manager has done nothing whatsoever to defuse the situation. A quick word separating sport from business, fans from money men (and women) with a vested interest or even a quick word to the wee Hun fans to say let this pass without incident for the sake of PR and the bairns watching would suffice
    Is there anything to suggest this is going to happen or that Neilson needs to step in and defuse the situation? Or is this just pure, almost scaremongering speculation, on our part? I haven't seen anything written from Hearts fans to suggest so.

Personally, and with all due respect, if it hasn't, then I think it's quite poor to suggest something like this on here. Not only may it give their fans ideas of turning up and causing bother but we know the two lads look in and it may cause alarm for them both about even doing the walk!

let's just say that Gers and Hearts are making sure Andy's post slagging hearts and Budge is being sent around,
    I do have the link of Andy's post but for obvious reasons not putting it here

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Is there anything to suggest this is going to happen or that Neilson needs to step in and defuse the situation? Or is this just pure, almost scaremongering speculation, on our part? I haven't seen anything written from Hearts fans to suggest so.

Personally, and with all due respect, if it hasn't, then I think it's quite poor to suggest something like this on here. Not only may it give their fans ideas of turning up and causing bother but we know the two lads look in and it may cause alarm for them both about even doing the walk!
    I was obviously speaking about a small minority,ie the fan that went for Lennon or the idiots that put up the Neilson out banner.Kickback is a hate fest just now and they don't need any encouragement.

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    let's just say that Gers and Hearts are making sure Andy's post slagging hearts and Budge is being sent around,
    There you go.

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    PM me it if you could? I haven't seen it. Not the brightest idea in the world when they plan a walk from those parts late on a Friday night I guess.
    Haven't seen evidence of anything being sent around however (not that I've been on any Hunnery forums) but I didn't see anything on Kickback this morning, unless it's been lost in a thread somewhere.

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)