+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Legal cost forum fund

My Dens Park mole tells me that Nelms had a zoom meeting today,he was asking his furloughed staff not sacked yet where the buckets are?.That lifted my spirits big time,thanks again Saint John.

I will never allow his statue to be thrown in the Tay,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    My Dens Park mole tells me that Nelms had a zoom meeting today,he was asking his furloughed staff not sacked yet where the buckets are?.That lifted my spirits big time,thanks again Saint John.

I will never allow his statue to be thrown in the Tay,FACT.
    P
    I told you earlier on this thread...giving you the buckets would be our contribution to your fund... 😄😄😄

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    P
    I told you earlier on this thread...giving you the buckets would be our contribution to your fund... 😄😄😄
    From what I heard today from one of your shirt sponsors directors, that narrows it for you, you’d best keep your buckets, you’re going to need them long before us

Quote Originally Posted by shed-buoy View Post
    From what I heard today from one of your shirt sponsors directors, that narrows it for you, you’d best keep your buckets, you’re going to need them long before us
    Have not read your begging letter it's been on your official website for a few days now...

Have not read your begging letter it's been on your official website for a few days now...
    Morning Peter. Phew.

To help fight an injustice through no fault of our own, its a million miles away from having to publicly put up a letter begging your fans to pay to watch them play

Glass houses, people and stones, I'll let you rearrange lad

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Morning Peter. Phew.
    You mean despite being well known DOON the Provie Rd for having the singularly worst accounts in football, we’ve managed to dodge admin for another day GB? Amazing stuff and as you say, phew!

Also believe the request is for all three clubs to fight this case. Raith have admitted they could go out of business if they have to pay costs.
    I also believe fans from other clubs are supporting the fund as they are all p!!ssed off at the attitude of Hearts/Thistle regarding serious financial affects on other clubs.

I dont get it - which part of is hearts and thistle win EVERY club in scotland is going to be hit hard financially. We get accused of using the bucket - i agree with club its a total injustice so im contributing a few pennies. Also the crowdfund was also because raith and cove were going to drop out fully so its even more for them.

When are folk going to open their eyes and see what the hell is going on here? Maybe its just a case it doesnt affect us? No dundee fan should laugh at our predicament given nelms vote is the central focus.

Meanwhile Jacs and Budge are having a night oot

Name:  fat slags.jpg
Views: 549
Size:  21.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    I dont get it - which part of is hearts and thistle win EVERY club in scotland is going to be hit hard financially. We get accused of using the bucket - i agree with club its a total injustice so im contributing a few pennies. Also the crowdfund was also because raith and cove were going to drop out fully so its even more for them.

When are folk going to open their eyes and see what the hell is going on here? Maybe its just a case it doesnt affect us? No dundee fan should laugh at our predicament given nelms vote is the central focus.

Meanwhile Jacs and Budge are having a night oot

Name:  fat slags.jpg
Views: 549
Size:  21.3 KB
    Lol!

Here’s a close up of Budgie ready for her night oot.

Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)