+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Legal cost forum fund

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Premiership clubs each asked to pledge 5000 towards the legal costs for ourselves, Raith and Cove. Championship clubs asked to pledge 2000 and league 1&2 asked for 1000. I think we can straight away rule out the two plaintiffs lol, but we can pretty much assume that nothing will also be forthcoming from the following clubs:

Sevco
    Inverness
    Dees
    Falkirk
    Stranraer ( probably understandable)

Sporting integrity though 👍
    We're going to give you £120...and the buckets

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    Doubt you can afford the £120 and you'll need the buckets yourself Peter. You know full well of course that this appeal is on behalf of 3 clubs not just United. You're also aware of the reason for it, and it isn't anything of our own doing, no matter which way you try to spin it. Every single person connected with United would 100% have preferred the league to have been able to be concluded the right way, you also know this. It wasn't to be, but there was never any doubt that we were winning that league and were top from the outset. If it wasn't for your fud of a chairman none of this circus would be going on right now.

Doubt you can afford the £120 and you'll need the buckets yourself Peter. You know full well of course that this appeal is on behalf of 3 clubs not just United. You're also aware of the reason for it, and it isn't anything of our own doing, no matter which way you try to spin it. Every single person connected with United would 100% have preferred the league to have been able to be concluded the right way, you also know this. It wasn't to be, but there was never any doubt that we were winning that league and were top from the outset. If it wasn't for your fud of a chairman none of this circus would be going on right now.
    This is clearly above your head... I've threw a wee joke in that you've missed...but it's pleasing that you think it's our fault...cause obviously Hearts would've just accepted the first vote and moved on... FFS🙈🙈🙈

Premiership clubs each asked to pledge 5000 towards the legal costs for ourselves, Raith and Cove. Championship clubs asked to pledge 2000 and league 1&2 asked for 1000. I think we can straight away rule out the two plaintiffs lol, but we can pretty much assume that nothing will also be forthcoming from the following clubs:

Sevco
    Inverness
    Dees
    Falkirk
    Stranraer ( probably understandable)

Sporting integrity though 👍
    On the same day were in the press telling Micky he will have money to spend in the transfer window. 😂

Can't see too many clubs feeling sympathetic towards us tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    On the same day were in the press telling Micky he will have money to spend in the transfer window. 😂

Can't see too many clubs feeling sympathetic towards us tbh.
    In my opinion the 2 things shouldn't be connected. We have been forced into this situation and it could well prove catastrophic for a number of clubs, not just ours. Don't see why we should feel guilty about it tbh and stop the everyday running of our club and our planning for the season ahead. On a side note, apparently Nisbet is going to Hibs according to a poster on Tek

This is clearly above your head... I've threw a wee joke in that you've missed...but it's pleasing that you think it's our fault...cause obviously Hearts would've just accepted the first vote and moved on... FFS🙈🙈🙈
    They wouldn't be able to use it as a legal standpoint now though would they? Away and save your own club 👍

That's your entire youth development budget Peter!

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    That's your entire youth development budget Peter!
    No Stoke it's 6% in the pound....🙈🙈🙈

The gofundme page fast approaching £20k...

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    The gofundme page fast approaching £20k...
    Brilliant.... I'm not sure how this works, so if I just put my bank details up here, can someone give £30 on my behalf?

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)