+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Legal cost forum fund

Done mate sticky up

[QUOTE=petermackie;39527847]
    Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Seeing as you have shoehorned in an answer that fits your agenda that had nowt to do with my original response, I shall see you and raise you sir..

At least you regularly pay to see your team with nothing to play for[/QUOTE

No agenda here...I offered you buckets to help out in your crisis...I was only trying to be neighbourly in your hour of need..
    dinnae need buckets - we got the internet mate

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Done mate sticky up
    Magic buddy!!! 👍👍👍

everyone one please donate - anything. We will defeat the establishment. SRYB DHFC

[QUOTE=Shedboy1971;39527880]
    Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post

dinnae need buckets - we got the internet mate
    Now your just being ungrateful...not everyone has internet remember 😄😄😄

[QUOTE=petermackie;39527900]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post

Now your just being ungrateful...not everyone has internet remember 😄😄😄
    I just wanted to say thankyou Peter, in these troubled times you are truly a beacon of consistently nonsensical entertainment, no wonder you’ve been banished by your own tribe 😂

[QUOTE=shed-buoy;39527903]
    Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post

I just wanted to say thankyou Peter, in these troubled times you are truly a beacon of consistently nonsensical entertainment, no wonder you’ve been banished by your own tribe ��
    Sorry but your banned.

Just donated to the walk fundraiser. Hope they tie a Nielson Must Stay banner to the main entrance at Tynecastle...

More than £15k in 24 hours is a truly remarkable effort.
    I'm impressed.

Premiership clubs each asked to pledge 5000 towards the legal costs for ourselves, Raith and Cove. Championship clubs asked to pledge 2000 and league 1&2 asked for 1000. I think we can straight away rule out the two plaintiffs lol, but we can pretty much assume that nothing will also be forthcoming from the following clubs:

Sevco
    Inverness
    Dees
    Falkirk
    Stranraer ( probably understandable)

Sporting integrity though 👍

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)