+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Legal cost forum fund

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    We will forever be known as the 3 amigos. God bless raith and cove. SRYB
    I was just wondering,do we share all the money raised in the GoFund together?.I would like to think our club who will raise the most money will help the other two clubs involved.

If the total legal bill ended up at 150K between the three of us that would be devastating for Cove and Raith,we need to back them.

Hope so mate and think so. Personally i contributed - as im sure all the lovely dees did- for the cause. That includes raith and cove.

That's the 35K barrier broke,some FN effort troops.

The boys have went national now.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53375589

I honestly think there will need to be a police presence for Paul and Andy in Edinburgh and i'm not FN kidding.Very sad times for Scottish football that two absolute shyte club's on the field of play just cannie accept their fate.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    I honestly think there will need to be a police presence for Paul and Andy in Edinburgh and i'm not FN kidding.Very sad times for Scottish football that two absolute shyte club's on the field of play just cannie accept their fate.
    And our ex manager has done nothing whatsoever to defuse the situation. A quick word separating sport from business, fans from money men (and women) with a vested interest or even a quick word to the wee Hun fans to say let this pass without incident for the sake of PR and the bairns watching would suffice but - SILENCE in direct opposition to the people who paid his wages and backed him through his dross formations and tactics.

I, for one, will never put one pence in either of those clubs pockets ever again and that goes for anybody in the future who employs that arsehole when he gets the inevitable sack from his dream post.
    Last edited by marradonna; 12-07-2020 at 07:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by marradonna View Post
    And our ex manager has done nothing whatsoever to defuse the situation. A quick word separating sport from business, fans from money men (and women) with a vested interest or even a quick word to the wee Hun fans to say let this pass without indident for the sake of PR and the bairns watching would suffice but - SILENCE in direct opposition to the people who paid his wages and backed him through his dross formations and tactics.

I, for one, will never put one pence in either of those clubs pockets ever again and that goes for anybody in the future who employs that arsehole when he gets the inevitable sack from his dream post.
    You dinnie post often mate(mair's the pity),but by phuck when you do its very good reading,FACT.

When i look through the donation's list the one's that stand out for me are the wee amounts.I know some will say a fiver or seven pounds is nothing but i know for a FACT that is all some people can afford.

Its true the Bedsit are on either cheese or beans on toast for a fortnight but that's no important,all them wee donation's made by Arabs who love their club add up to a massive amount raised and i salute them all.

We are indeed some club and that's a FACT.

You dinnie post often mate(mair's the pity),but by phuck when you do its very good reading,FACT.
    Ach G, it's personal circumstances of self employment (Nae income) and acting as a carer for an elderly relative/United fan who was abandoned in his ain hoose wi dementia (and a wife already in a care home) when this crap started. he's been wi' us in oor hoose ever since and its hard going. Nae time to interact wi the board or the usual folk I keep in touch with about the football - the most I do is listen to the lads podcast once a week, keeps the spirits up - They are absoulute salt of the earth for what they do for our home team and its disgusting to think the wee hun fans would even consider giving them grief for what they are doing.

People like our ex manager could learn a bit from what has happened - A bit of humility, a bit of self reflection and a bit of humanity - Now is not the time for attitudes like his - But, HE WILL GET HIS COMEUPPANCE.

i will always love my team - Its in our blood. see you all in the Eddie Upper, front row, as always.

Not to trying to point score or anything like that but who the fu@k thought marching to or from Tynecastle was a good idea...think it was you that pointed out the hatred to all things Dundee a few weeks ago...

Page 17 of 23 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)