+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fans photos in the stadiums

Fans photos in the stadiums

Looking at some of the photos “in the crowd” it’s been quite amusing to see photos of sports and tv personalities Being highlighted by the tv cameras. I just wondered would this money making idea be an expensive hobby or would the cost be reasonable. And while we are at it, who puts all the many flags on display? That’s not a five minute job for sure.

It's artificial bollox malwayne and I hate it.

So do I. It’s just an artificial money making venture which hopefully will end as quickly as it was introduced.

Quote Originally Posted by malwayne View Post
    Looking at some of the photos “in the crowd” it’s been quite amusing to see photos of sports and tv personalities Being highlighted by the tv cameras. I just wondered would this money making idea be an expensive hobby or would the cost be reasonable. And while we are at it, who puts all the many flags on display? That’s not a five minute job for sure.
    genius I thought , hats off to Leeds 15000 x £25 not a bad return For no fans in ground.

Sorry army ,if I did it, it would be better! What would I do ? On the opposite side of those 'model fans' those near the goals,both ends !I would have on the back side photos of naked women,with nice headlights of course ,and the whole model on a swivel electronic system so that when the opposing side attacked,what would they see? Headlights of course! Then when we attacked ......loyal fans, beer bellied with claret and blue scarfs.

seems rather "self-important" - paying for a picture of yourself to be seen on a picture screen - so is...decidedly potty to me - . Imagine being sat in a room with someone and they saw that paper image - "Hey, there I am"...."did you see me" etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post

seems rather "self-important" - paying for a picture of yourself to be seen on a picture screen - so is...decidedly potty to me - . Imagine being sat in a room with someone and they saw that paper image - "Hey, there I am"...."did you see me" etc.

Oh yes norder, however, that is modern society who are constantly searching for their 5 minutes of fame and this is yet another vehicle through which it can be achieved. Very sad!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Oh yes norder, however, that is modern society who are constantly searching for their 5 minutes of fame and this is yet another vehicle through which it can be achieved. Very sad!
    seems de rigueur - Sub.....and it's encouraged, folk distancing themselves from their own ideas/experience - by looking to some valueless outside influence to give them meaning - no wonder they feel inadequate.

Quote Originally Posted by Norder View Post
    seems de rigueur - Sub.....and it's encouraged, folk distancing themselves from their own ideas/experience - by looking to some valueless outside influence to give them meaning - no wonder they feel inadequate.

Bloody hell Norder, that's deep!

Oh dear! Subjective approach- Objective adjustment!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)