+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fiance of Jamal Khashoggi on good morning Britain

Quote Originally Posted by toonlegend View Post
    surely shes made enough to live comfortably by now ?
    Can you really blame her for speaking out?

Do you think many people would reject the offer of money to wage a PR campaign against the people who murdered their husband to be?

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Anyone else puzzled by her lack of English but when NUFC was mentioned she knew Ashley's name and spoke fluently. Was almost like she had a script written by ............(coughs) Qatar.
    To be honest that had occurred to me as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    To be honest that had occurred to me as well.
    probably the only interview question she properly prepared for. GOD FORBID anyone prepare for an interview that will be live on TV and in front of millions with rehearsed answers.

jesus christ, what next? how dare she dress smartly and not look miserable?

Did Morgan ask her what she thinks about PIF owning 500 million worth of Disney? Or Uber or Facebook?

No one sided journalism
    I bet piers wants the Saudi deal to fail so his beloved gooners can pinch maxi off us.

When she was asked about Kashoghi she didn't answer or speak about him as fluently as she answered questions on the takeover. Surely if she really was his fiance that wouldn't of been the case.

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post
    probably the only interview question she properly prepared for. GOD FORBID anyone prepare for an interview that will be live on TV and in front of millions with rehearsed answers.

Do you think Khashoggi was totally innocent??
    If you make a habit of poking hornets nests there’s a likelihood one day you will get stung.

Can you really blame her for speaking out?

Do you think many people would reject the offer of money to wage a PR campaign against the people who murdered their husband to be?
    She's not really though, is she, Benny?

She's conducting a campaign against her paymasters 'enemies'. Where's her outrage about the other companies PIF have invested in heavily recently? Why isn't she on tv railing against them or 'writing' letters about them to get everyone to feel sorry for her??

In my opinion, your sympathy is misplaced. If things were as straightforward as 'they murdered my fiance and I want justice' then that would be fair enough. But it's not, is it. Her focus is solely on us which measn she has an entirely different agenda and my sympathy for her evaporated a long time ago.

I would like to know how her having a lot to say about the takeover, with the goal of stopping the takeover, will get justice for Kashoghi.

Oh I agree about being prepare but as G74 said how come she wasn't as fluent or prepare for the questions about her fiance. . . It was just the ones releated to takeover and NUFC.

If her answering style had been the same for all questions then fine but the fact they weren't. . . That to me, is a bit fishy.

I wouldn't have to be prepared to answer questions about my wife. That comes naturally, the same way she should be at ease answering questions about her so called fiance. She wasn't, so the question is why ?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)