+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fiance of Jamal Khashoggi on good morning Britain

Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    Do you think Khashoggi was totally innocent??
    If you make a habit of poking hornets nests there’s a likelihood one day you will get stung.
    Very few in this life are totally innocent.

But go on, give me the whole litany of crimes he has committed that mean ‘he had it coming’. I’m waiting.....

You can claim that that is not what you meant but it is essentially what you are saying with ‘Do you think Khashoggi was totally innocent?’

No other way of spinning it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    She's not really though, is she, Benny?

She's conducting a campaign against her paymasters 'enemies'. Where's her outrage about the other companies PIF have invested in heavily recently? Why isn't she on tv railing against them or 'writing' letters about them to get everyone to feel sorry for her??

In my opinion, your sympathy is misplaced. If things were as straightforward as 'they murdered my fiance and I want justice' then that would be fair enough. But it's not, is it. Her focus is solely on us which measn she has an entirely different agenda and my sympathy for her evaporated a long time ago.

The way the world works you know full well she will not be getting justice. Multiple intelligence agencies are clear as to who was behind the murder. She is left with no recourse and then an opportunity to inflict some damage falls in to her lap by way of Qatar.

Yes there is definitely some symbiosis going on with regards to her and Qatar. Enemy of my Enemy etc. It’s understandable and no way on earth will I begrudge her for going down that route to get some form of revenge.

Why is she not railing against Disney, Live Nation, Warner Music etc?

1. They are not a Premier League club with all the glitz, glamour and prestige that will come with winning trophies 🏆

2. This is a massive, MASSIVE opportunity to publicly embarrass and stick it to the people who murdered her betrothed if her efforts help lead to the takeover being blocked. I’m not buying it from anyone that if they were in her position that they would not jump at the opportunity. Only reason not to is a justified fear given the lengths these people go to in order silence others.

3. Those companies are not the same as a football club. They’re just not and you’ll have a hard time convincing me otherwise.

4. Piracy situation with regards to Qatar means they will be pushing against this even harder.

5. You can’t really influence the sale of shares in a publicly traded company. Uniquely however, you can influence whether this sale goes through while the Premier League deliberate. Hence all the public pressure and statements against the deal going through.

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post

But go on, give me the whole litany of crimes he has committed that mean ‘he had it coming’. I’m waiting.....

You can claim that that is not what you meant but it is essentially what you are saying with ‘Do you think Khashoggi was totally innocent?’

https://www.voanews.com/middle-east/...nsation-saudis

Son of the murdered man has forgiven and accepted PHAT CASH from the HOUSE OF SAUD ROYAL FAMILY........ SOOOOOOO.........

i hate be distrespectful but *uck her and her noise!

So why was he killed ???
    Surely he must have upset someone?
    To be blunt with my opinion he pi seed off the wrong man and it cost him his life.
    The press do it all the time they write what they want what is their opinions they publish what they want.some of the times it is uncomfortable and it can also even be untrue.

I’m not trying to justify his murder but he probably signed his own death warrant.

Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    Do you think Khashoggi was totally innocent??
    If you make a habit of poking hornets nests there’s a likelihood one day you will get stung.
    You could have a point. No doubt will be classed as lies as it doesn't fit the agenda.

https://thefederalist.com/2018/12/27...fluence-agent/

Also seems innocent Hatice is also a fan of Hitler and Nazi Germany. Link here with a quote from her own Twitter account.

https://twitter.com/JordanSchachtel/...008558080?s=19

The way the world works you know full well she will not be getting justice. Multiple intelligence agencies are clear as to who was behind the murder. She is left with no recourse and then an opportunity to inflict some damage falls in to her lap by way of Qatar.

Yes there is definitely some symbiosis going on with regards to her and Qatar. Enemy of my Enemy etc. It’s understandable and no way on earth will I begrudge her for going down that route to get some form of revenge.

Why is she not railing against Disney, Live Nation, Warner Music etc?

1. They are not a Premier League club with all the glitz, glamour and prestige that will come with winning trophies ��

2. This is a massive, MASSIVE opportunity to publicly embarrass and stick it to the people who murdered her betrothed if her efforts help lead to the takeover being blocked. I’m not buying it from anyone that if they were in her position that they would not jump at the opportunity. Only reason not to is a justified fear given the lengths these people go to in order silence others.

3. Those companies are not the same as a football club. They’re just not and you’ll have a hard time convincing me otherwise.

4. Piracy situation with regards to Qatar means they will be pushing against this even harder.

5. You can’t really influence the sale of shares in a publicly traded company. Uniquely however, you can influence whether this sale goes through while the Premier League deliberate. Hence all the public pressure and statements against the deal going through.

i would seriously doubt that the premier league is a bigger name than disney

indeed a quick check puts the value of disney at 10 times greater than than the premier league
    Last edited by ronandtet; 08-07-2020 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    i would seriously doubt that the premier league is a bigger name than disney

indeed a quick check puts the value of disney at 10 times greater than than the premier league
    This. Go to almost any country outside the UK and ask 100 people who’s heard of Disney and of NUFC.
    This woman is losing credibility and starting to weaken Khashoggi’s case.

Disney aren't threatening to outbid Qatar very own Bein Sports for Premier League TV rights. Thats what this is down to. Also toptoon, your point about NUFC and Disney, asking anyone who has heard of the 2. If you asked this woman who NUFC was 4 month ago I bet she didn't know.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie1974 View Post
    Disney aren't threatening to outbid Qatar very own Bein Sports for Premier League TV rights. Thats what this is down to. Also toptoon, your point about NUFC and Disney, asking anyone who has heard of the 2. If you asked this woman who NUFC was 4 month ago I bet she didn't know.
    I would doubt if she even knows now. Just follows the directions of the manipulators.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)