+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fiance of Jamal Khashoggi on good morning Britain

Fiance of Jamal Khashoggi on good morning Britain

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/nufctakeover?f=live
    Are we ever going to see a takeover at this rate?

Why does Richard Keys look like a doughnut with 3 holes poked into it?

Sick of the stupid witch now. Should just spend her Qatari money and fûck off

If he was anything like her, I would of chopped him up.

Goes on British TV in the middle of the trial for her so called fiance. I'm sorry but if I was attending a trial for the murder of my wife I wouldn't be fit to talk about football or have my mind anywhere else.
    She never mentioned her fiance just NUFC. Stinks and all these papers and TV stations giving her air time are a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    If he was anything like her, I would of chopped him up.
    really?

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/nufctakeover?f=live
    Are we ever going to see a takeover at this rate?
    probably a sign the deal will go through this week. Desperate last attempt to put pressure on Premier League

Anyone else puzzled by her lack of English but when NUFC was mentioned she knew Ashley's name and spoke fluently. Was almost like she had a script written by ............(coughs) Qatar.

Dear me, I know he finds it difficult to get anyone of importance to appear on his sh!t show, but this really is scraping the barrel by Piers Morgan's already low standards.

surely shes made enough to live comfortably by now ?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)