+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Friendly

You have to wonder if Booty will ever be fit enough, and long enough, to warrant a contract. I wouldn't bet my last rolo on it.

Would rather Crawford any day of the week.

Suspect the choice of opposition is down to the fact they would have been tested for covid-19 as due to playing in the NLS playoffs? Beneficial for both teams that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Pie1862 View Post
    Suspect the choice of opposition is down to the fact they would have been tested for covid-19 as due to playing in the NLS playoffs? Beneficial for both teams that way.
    Good thinking, makes a lot of sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Good thinking, makes a lot of sense.
    I fail to see the point in testing. Yesterday my wife and myself received negative results from tests taken three days ago. What are the chances we haven’t picked up the virus since?

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I fail to see the point in testing. Yesterday my wife and myself received negative results from tests taken three days ago. What are the chances we haven’t picked up the virus since?
    An interesting take. Personally, if I'd had the brakes checked and tested on my car three days ago I'd feel somewhat more confident in their ability to stop the car in an emergency than if I hadn't had them checked for a long time.

An interesting take. Personally, if I'd had the brakes checked and tested on my car three days ago I'd feel somewhat more confident in their ability to stop the car in an emergency than if I hadn't had them checked for a long time.
    But they could fail the day after you had them tested?

Quite so, Swale, but your car isn’t going to catch a disease and pass it on. Your car could be in perfect order and so be unlikely to break down the same day. I was told I was clear one day but I could have caught COVID later the same day. I am now no wiser than I was four days ago. So much for testing.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    But they could fail the day after you had them tested?
    True, but that would mean a daily rather than yearly MOT test. Just don't tell Kwikfit.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    True, but that would mean a daily rather than yearly MOT test. Just don't tell Kwikfit.
    Interestingly I only ever used them once in my entire life as my brake pads needed replacing the day I was due to drive off on holiday and they were the only place that could fit the job in (which should have been a clue I guess!). They managed to screw that simple job up. Never again.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast