+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fan flags for semi-final

Fan flags for semi-final

Supporters can now purchase a personalised flag to adorn Meadow Lane for our behind-closed-doors play-off semi-final!

We’ll take on either Yeovil Town or Barnet for a place in the final and, while we sadly can’t welcome our supporters into the stadium, we’re giving them the opportunity to make their presence felt by covering empty seats at the front of the Derek Pavis Stand with their personal good-luck messages!

Various background templates and customisable text and imagery are available and the flags will be in clear view of the main BT Sport cameras and photographed by our media team once in place.

Orders can now be placed through our flag providers, One Stop Promotions, who will produce and deliver your flag directly to Meadow Lane. We’ll be happy to mail your flag to you after the match for a small postage fee or, subject to its content, you can leave your flag with us so we can continue to display it in an unoccupied area of the stadium next season.

One Stop will be passing a percentage of each sale on to us to provide us with some ***** income during this challenging time.

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...-doors-010720/
    Last edited by Oldstripy; 07-07-2020 at 11:11 AM.

Does that say ‘***** income’

Just had a quick look online and half a dozen designs available plus you can add images as well as text. £49 + vat for a mid sized one, 5ft x 3ft be worth it. Think I'll get one and ask them to leave it in the ground for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Does that say ‘***** income’
    Seems like mad don't like the word v i t a l.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Seems like mad don't like the word v i t a l.
    Made ours tonight ...... not a bad design tool, not as fully featured as others, but right easy to make something big and bold.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBoots View Post
    Made ours tonight ...... not a bad design tool, not as fully featured as others, but right easy to make something big and bold.
    It would be nice to have some photos of the flags.

Quote Originally Posted by ireallyhateforest View Post
    It would be nice to have some photos of the flags.
    Here is ours 5' x 3'
    Name:  nc2.jpg
Views: 844
Size:  9.4 KB

Here is ours....

Name:  Screenshot 2020-07-07 at 23.42.15.jpg
Views: 843
Size:  20.7 KB

30 flags sold as of today, only 1 deemed inappropriate and needed to be rang, me...

I used this fella,

Had to rethink the lot, so used this fella,

Decent uptake so far though.

Done mine …
    Name:  425A557B-8D36-4DAD-9228-BC7CD727275C.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  19.8 KB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast