+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fan flags for semi-final

Think I might make one. Look out for Aus Pies!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Think I might make one. Look out for Aus Pies!
    Done and they can keep it at the lane.

Cant seem to obtain a JPEG though.

Done and they can keep it at the lane.

Cant seem to obtain a JPEG though.
    If you can still access your design you can download a copy of it.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    If you can still access your design you can download a copy of it.
    I'll take a look I couldnt see how

I'll take a look I couldnt see how
    You can just take a screenshot, and either capture the image direct or crop the image. Thats how I did it.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBoots View Post
    You can just take a screenshot, and either capture the image direct or crop the image. Thats how I did it.
    The only copy I have is tiny little html file in the order receipt but you wont miss it as it has a massive Australian Flag on it and states " Queensland Magpies" "Pride of Nottingham downunder"

The only copy I have is tiny little html file in the order receipt but you wont miss it as it has a massive Australian Flag on it and states " Queensland Magpies" "Pride of Nottingham downunder"
    Will look out for that! I think if you email them they might send you a copy, would be nice for you to have it as an image as well. Did you save it or just go straight to checkout? I forgot to download mine but had saved it before buying, went back into the design page via the link on the Notts website and reloaded the saved image.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Will look out for that! I think if you email them they might send you a copy, would be nice for you to have it as an image as well. Did you save it or just go straight to checkout? I forgot to download mine but had saved it before buying, went back into the design page via the link on the Notts website and reloaded the saved image.
    I didnt save it I will drop them a note next week. As they can be kept at the ground afterwards this was actually my primary motive for buying as I obviously cant get to the games but now I've got summit at the games. Should have done this ages ago!

One thing of note from the League one play off final last night was each end was filled by each teams flags so they are obviously allowing them into the finals, I would hope any fans that pay to have them done for the semi final can also have their flag taken to Wembley stadium should we progress to the play off final.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12