+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the one player you’d like to see warne sign permanently?

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Sam Morsey should be able to get him cut-price from Wigan position that club finds itself in.
    Good shout.
    Also Sammy Szmodics

Think there will be other clubs in the championship, with more clout than the Millers for Barlaser

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Sam Morsey should be able to get him cut-price from Wigan position that club finds itself in.
    Doesn’t count the site has him valued at 1.2 million and another year on contract

Yes good player and good eye but site has to have him under 500k or a free agent

What Grist said.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I like Iorfa at Wednesday. There could be a chance if they get relegated.

I think we need a LB. Mattock, as much as I love him isn’t up to it now.
    Why don’t we use Clarke there? We paid 300k for him and he never gets a game.

It doesn’t matter about his stature, Paul Hurst was no bigger than Clarke and he had a great career with us. Come think of it, Graeme Le Saux was another pint size who was formidable at left back.

Agree about the Mattock comment.

I think Kenny Sansom was about 5’6”, and Ashley Cole only about an inch or so taller, and they weren’t too shabby at left back.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    Why don’t we use Clarke there? We paid 300k for him and he never gets a game.

It doesn’t matter about his stature, Paul Hurst was no bigger than Clarke and he had a great career with us. Come think of it, Graeme Le Saux was another pint size who was formidable at left back.

Agree about the Mattock comment.
    I think Clarke suffers from not being great in one position. He’s not quite an LB, not quite a winger and not quite a midfielder.

I think he’ll probably go on loan back to L1. Championship is a huge step up.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Doesn’t count the site has him valued at 1.2 million and another year on contract

Yes good player and good eye but site has to have him under 500k or a free agent
    Says Robinson left back they could have sold him in Jan' for £6 Million now if they are relegated they'll accept 1/4 of that for him so Morsey won't be worth more than £500,000 if Wigan are in league 1 next season.

I could be wrong but did Gru tip Lamy for big things?

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I could be wrong but did Gru tip Lamy for big things?
    I'm surprised he didn't say Lamy was the one player he’d like to see Warne sign permanently.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast