+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T:- RIP Ennio Morricone

Quote Originally Posted by for*sttown63 View Post
    This just proves what an unlikeable character this post,previous posts and other posters have proved you to be!
    No arguments here.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    No arguments here.
    In 'The most predictable NCM post of the year' category, that will probably make the top one.

ps if navypie has abused the rum ration again, expect posts about exploiting young girls and poor Cubans. It's what he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I've already admitted my remorse that on hearing the news that a 91 year old Italian composer had died, my first thought wasn't to go on NCM and say how tragic it was and how heartbroken I am.

Maybe if I keep saying my prayers I will one day turn out to be as good a person as you obviously are.
    I think that the fact that you saw it necessary to take the pi$$ out of somebody’s reaction to the death of somebody admired shows the sort of person you are!
    A sad,sarcastic argumentative little man....or woman!
    I notice that you haven’t remarked on the sad passing of the great Jackie Charlton....RIP

I think that the fact that you saw it necessary to take the pi$$ out of somebody’s reaction to the death of somebody admired shows the sort of person you are!
    I was actually taking the piss out of your disbelief in the original post that his death hadn't been mentioned on here. Why you expected tributes to an old Italian bloke who wrote film scores on a minor footy messageboard is beyond me.

A sad,sarcastic argumentative little man....or woman!
    Let me put you right there- I'm actually a happy, sarcastic, argumentative big man.

I notice that you haven’t remarked on the sad passing of the great Jackie Charlton....RIP
    I didn't realise it was compulsory. If you can show me the rule that says it is, I'll apologise.

In 'The most predictable NCM post of the year' category, that will probably make the top one.

ps if navypie has abused the rum ration again, expect posts about exploiting young girls and poor Cubans. It's what he does.
    What makes you think I'd mention you blagging a free holiday to Cuba and exploiting young Mexican girls?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    What makes you think I'd mention you blagging a free holiday to Cuba and exploiting young Mexican girls?
    It's because you suffer from RSS.

Repetitive Stupidity Syndrome.

I know what you mean. When I read in the news that a 91 year old Italian composer had died I can't believe that my first thought wasn't to go and post about it on the messageboard of a non-league football club.

My bad.
    Sometimes Elite its better just to scroll on by. Consider that option next time.

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    Sometimes Elite its better just to scroll on by. Consider that option next time.
    That's probably sound advice, but sometimes temptation gets the better of me!

Quote Originally Posted by queenslandpie View Post
    You do realise it is Elite you are talking to?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    You do realise it is Elite you are talking to?
    Typing to not talking to!

I'm sure he will heed my advice and not fall into the trap again ( not).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12