+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brentford

Brentford

Just watched their game live - every minute! Wow - what a slick good footballing team they are with wave after wave of attacks and a solid defense. If we or Leeds slip up, there's no way will Brentford do the same and if they were to get into 2nd position - they will stay there.

Benrahma has everything - magic, skill, grace and wow what a player! HRK, Austin or Zohore could not lace his boots for sure!

Massive massive game tomorrow and our defense needs to tighten up as can see Derby getting a result as it's **** or bust for them with the play offs.

Brentford will be in the top two and it's who slips up - us or Leeds! Very nervous!

Looks more likely that we will slip up than Leeds
    Especially seeing as they did it last year So their manager will make sure they don’t this

Derby, Blackburn, Fulham not easy games

I think we will regret all the draws from winning positions

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    Looks more likely that we will slip up than Leeds
    Especially seeing as they did it last year So their manager will make sure they don’t this

Derby, Blackburn, Fulham not easy games

I think we will regret all the draws from winning positions

Hard game tomorrow BS - I have a bad omen about it and pray I am wrong. I can see Brentford winning every game and even when they were losing tonight it was wave after wave of attacks with a solid midfield and defence. Massive massive game tomorrow as we don’t want to go to Blackburn having dropped any points that’s for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Hard game tomorrow BS - I have a bad omen about it and pray I am wrong. I can see Brentford winning every game and even when they were losing tonight it was wave after wave of attacks with a solid midfield and defence. Massive massive game tomorrow as we don’t want to go to Blackburn having dropped any points that’s for sure!
    agreed thought Brentford looked class and are full of confidence, they could go and win the lot or certainly most

I can see us losing to Derby & Fulham, maybe its easier to chase than be chased (its a while since Ive done either )

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieSingh View Post
    agreed thought Brentford looked class and are full of confidence, they could go and win the lot or certainly most

I can see us losing to Derby & Fulham, maybe its easier to chase than be chased (its a while since Ive done either )
    it is our own fault, Forest at Home, Bham at home, Wigan at home and the draw with Charlton are all games we should this year have won, even half of them would have been perfect

I said weeks ago that not losing to Brentford and Fulham were the most important two results in the remainder of the season.

One pathetic piece of defending at Brentford will very possibly cost us automatic promotion.

I never fail to be surprised at the stupidity of footballers.

That lack of tracking back on just one occasion,that inept and sloppy defending ( Hegazi ) in getting wrong side of Watkins and bullied out of that bit of space inside the six yard box.

I like the mantra of Bell Bellichik the most successful ever head coach in American Football whilst leading my favourite team The New England Patriots.......”Do your job” is his simple daily message to each of his players.

Just do your job!

Nothing flash.......just concentrate and work that bit harder than your direct opponent.

We now need to beat Derby and Fulham and hope Leeds mess up because I can’t see a mistake in Brentford in the remaining matches.

Do your jobs Albion!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Just watched their game live - every minute! Wow - what a slick good footballing team they are with wave after wave of attacks and a solid defense. If we or Leeds slip up, there's no way will Brentford do the same and if they were to get into 2nd position - they will stay there.

Benrahma has everything - magic, skill, grace and wow what a player! HRK, Austin or Zohore could not lace his boots for sure!

Massive massive game tomorrow and our defense needs to tighten up as can see Derby getting a result as it's **** or bust for them with the play offs.

Brentford will be in the top two and it's who slips up - us or Leeds! Very nervous!
    Agree Al. I thought Brentford looked the real deal and better than Leeds or us tbh.

This run in I fear will be like a World Cup - it’s often not the best team over a pre-tournament period who wins it but the team who can hit form for 7 or so games. We should have been out of sight but for reasons already given are probably in the situation we deserve to be such is our defending at times.

Make or Break time for us pressure on, have we got the Bol locks to finish it off your guess is as good as mine ,
    I doubt it ,

Always wanted to post on the perennial optimistic thread.
    Feels great....😆.

Can't but help admire what they have achieved with

half our gates
    1/4 of our wage bill
    loss of 'star' players
    loss of manager
    a front 3 of 50+ plus goals who probably cost less than Zohore

What is their Academy and U21's set up? Think I've read somewhere they don't have either.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)