+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Brentford

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    Which planet are you on? Our forward line of Austin, Zohore and HRK is one of the worst we have had for many a season, just look at the goals scored, we have been very lucky this year that a lot of players have chipped in goals otherwise we would be nowhere near the top with the forwards we have.
    Where have you been? we've had 20 different goal scorers this season. Who needs a 20 plus striker to solely rely on? I know what I would sooner have. The opposition don't now who to mark!

Regarding your threat of Mr Bilic and co, you may be wetting yours pants over them but even at the age of 61 they don’t bother me
    wow your lack of respect is worse than I thought! I'm not afraid of ANYONE, but I know what respect is. Two different things.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    I would love to hear you say that in front of our forwards in the dressing room in front of Bilic. So lacking in respect. Bilic would soon put you straight.
    wow your lack of respect is worse than I thought! I'm not afraid of ANYONE, but I know what respect is. Two different things.
    Yawn

I would love to hear you say that in front of our forwards in the dressing room in front of Bilic. So lacking in respect. Bilic would soon put you straight.
    Oh, and by the way this is the last time I reply to the likes of you, I am not going to enter into a battle of wits with you, I do not fight unarmed men.

Oh, and by the way this is the last time I reply to the likes of you, I am not going to enter into a battle of wits with you, I do not fight unarmed men.
    Wise man.

1 up after 4 mins

Quote Originally Posted by 9goals2hattricks3pen View Post
    1 up after 4 mins

**** or bust with 3 points at Huddersfield but always knew that! Brentford look too good to drop any points. They have strikers!!!!!!!!!

Ollie Watkins again, his 25th goal of the season; exactly what we lack. With a 25 goal striker in our squad we would have been promoted before the lockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Ollie Watkins again, his 25th goal of the season; exactly what we lack. With a 25 goal striker in our squad we would have been promoted before the lockdown.
    Maybe we could lure him to join us in the Prem when Brentford blow it in the play offs

Brentford are the most complete side in the division and in my opinion the best equipped to handle the Prem.

They deserve to go up regardless of our final results.

We penny pinch at every opportunity.......this is an historic fault with Albion.

January we needed Gayle or Billy Sharp or someone of that ilk.......even an ageing Defoe would’ve been enough.

“Spoil the ship for a halfpenny worth of tar” was one of my grandad’s favourite sayings.

We never learn.

We don’t invest that bit extra and we don’t give enough chances to our own youth either.

There’s no wonder fans like me have lost the will to keep coming after 46 years of breaking my neck not to miss games.

It’s so dispiriting following a penny pinching club.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)