+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Let’s All Say Bye Bye To Vile

Let’s All Say Bye Bye To Vile

With Watford winning the Vile are now four points adrift!

The fat lady from Witton is singing!!!

Goodbye, Adios, Au Revoir, Auf Wiedersehen and f uck off!!!

Don’t be counting chickens (seals) just yet.

It’s not over till it’s over.......but we’re nearly there......go down you fish eating tos*ers!

They now need a minimum of two wins or a win and two draws to get to fourth from bottom.

As Harry Corbett used to say at the end of the Sooty show........

“Bye bye everybody......bye,bye”.

There's a debate on the Villa site as to whether Tammy Abrahams (or Tammy as they like to address him) will return. I reckon I have more chance of p1ssing in the Queen's handbag.

Villa are well on the way to being well and truly stuffed. Villa have served up some right garbage this season

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    They now need a minimum of two wins or a win and two draws to get to fourth from bottom.

As Harry Corbett used to say at the end of the Sooty show........

“Bye bye everybody......bye,bye”.

Three nil!!!! The fat lady from Witton is singing so loud even Sam Bubble and Trinian Mave will now be setting Satnavs to Cov - then again they only go to Wembley!

I have to say, though, that I thought the penalty that Manure were awarded was a joke, never a pen and how VAR upheld that is a mystery. Football is better without VAR.

Villa going down and facing next season with a worse side for the Championship than they had last season.

Oh what joy.

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    Villa going down and facing next season with a worse side for the Championship than they had last season.

Oh what joy.
    And the FFP issue might come back to bite them according to several newspapers

I won't be breaking out the bunting just yet. The fat lady may be clearing her throat but I'll wait until she's finished her song before applauding and asking for an encore for the following season. And the one after, and.....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)