+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BT Sport

If you are with EE it’s 15 quid a month

Just ordered BT Sports monthly pass 25.00 hope I get 2 Notts games to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Just ordered BT Sports monthly pass 25.00 hope I get 2 Notts games to watch.
    Sorry mate I probably should have mentioned this before but I've only just thought about it - I think BT do the Champions League too and that kicks off again on 7 August, so it might be worth hanging on before signing up for a month and getting the CL games if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    Sorry mate I probably should have mentioned this before but I've only just thought about it - I think BT do the Champions League too and that kicks off again on 7 August, so it might be worth hanging on before signing up for a month and getting the CL games if you're interested.
    No just Notts but thanks for he heads up, I'll watch the others on my streaming app, just wanted to watch Notts without any probs like buffering

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Download apk file LiveNettv4.7 to your tablet, BT Sports is usually a decent stream. I'll be watching Notts on it
    Is it legal?

Quote Originally Posted by ivansneck View Post
    Is it legal?
    It's not official, but I've never had issues using it, and I haven't got a VPN to go through

I had BT for trial with EE and it was absolutely fine on tablet and phone but when I casted it to the TV it was lagging (don't know if that's common), so I'm taking no risks and getting on sky.

Just checked on the BT site showing the up coming games and I recon if you sign a monthly £25 deal with BT on the Morning of Notts first match on the 25th July it will get you the Champions league final on the 23rd August and all the games leading up to it as well as the Europa league final. This might well work if you sign up the day before Notts match as BT give you 30 days viewing. It appears you can sign up and cancel on line anytime up to 1 day before the renewal date and you can get the service 15 mins after signing up. Anyway don't take my word for it do your own checking of dates etc just to be sure.

I meant to add I've downloaded the BT Sports app on my smart tv, so no need to cast from my tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by shoot_five View Post
    Help a luddite, please.

I have Virgin Media TV and landline, no sports package. I can't find a way to get the playoff game (games, hopefully!) without a subscription.

Can I pay-per-view BT sport??
    I have Virgin TV and have discovered that BT Sport is part of my XL TV package! I hardly ever watch TV so this was a surprise. Maybe you can upgrade for month?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast