+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: BT Sport

Quote Originally Posted by Woodypie View Post
    I have Virgin TV and have discovered that BT Sport is part of my XL TV package! I hardly ever watch TV so this was a surprise. Maybe you can upgrade for month?
    If you upgrade you start a new contract and can't cancel

Shoot_Five, get yourself an Amazon Fire TV Stick (40 of your English Green Queens). Download the app 'Filelinked'. There are loads of easy to follow youtube videos.It'll take you 5 minutes.
    Download the LivenetTV app.
    BOOM, all the sport channels streamed live to your TV.

Just download LiveNet TV on your tablet and mirror to tv

Can you cast BT Sport to a smart tv easily? We will probably not be in the UK when the final is played - am such an optimist - and I know we can't cast Sky Sports to our smart tv in France (despite using a UK vpn). If not, will go with the suggestions above and just watch on a tablet.

Quote Originally Posted by ivansneck View Post
    Is it legal?
    No it's not! I don't understand why people think it's ok to steal from BT Sport.

when you say mirror to TV do you mean connect via cable sorry glad to be apie but not very digital savvy and no young kids around to help me sort it

Quote Originally Posted by cypruspie View Post
    when you say mirror to TV do you mean connect via cable sorry glad to be apie but not very digital savvy and no young kids around to help me sort it
    No wireless, tv and tablet must be on same network, look on youtube for "how to mirror tablet screen to tv " loads of useful tips and it's quite easy to do

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    No wireless, tv and tablet must be on same network, look on youtube for "how to mirror tablet screen to tv " loads of useful tips and it's quite easy to do
    Actually, you could do it direct with a cable if you wished. I've done it before, android phone to smart TV (US, with my Android's charging cable. No reason you couldn't connect an Android tablet to a TV in the same manner.

Why has the letter 'B' shown up as a smiley?
    Last edited by countygump; 09-07-2020 at 06:53 PM.

Bt sport

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Actually, you could do it direct with a cable if you wished. I've done it before, android phone to smart TV (US, with my Android's charging cable. No reason you couldn't connect an Android tablet to a TV in the same manner.

Why has the letter 'B' shown up as a smiley?
    If you look at the football that’s on when we play there’s only the two semis on so you should find most pubs will have them on especially in Nottingham

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    If you upgrade you start a new contract and can't cancel
    I’m on Virgin and had BT for a month last time we were on TV. Although you have to wait 30 days then cancel. So I may have paid for two months all in all. It’s cheaper to get the BT app etc for a month.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast