+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: BT Sport

I stumbled on this I don't know if it is free more savvy tec people will know.

BT Sports- you tube channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    I stumbled on this I don't know if it is free more savvy tec people will know.

BT Sports- you tube channel.
    They do have a youtube channel but the national league is GEO blocked here in AU

Actually considering our record of wins in front of TV cameras.

Can we not have it broadcast on TV? 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    I'm with Virgin enquired about BT Sport not available monthly
    It is, I have just set it up, £7-50 down + £17-50 extra a moth (£25) and cancel after 30 days.

How much without the moth?

I signed up for the monthly BT Sport app (£25) then found out you can use it on 2 devices (legally) so shared login details with my brother in portsmouth. Worked a treat for both of us.
    If you have a mate/relative you trust then you can split the cost maybe? Just be sure to create a new account with btsport and dont use your usual password if you are sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by skandark View Post
    I signed up for the monthly BT Sport app (£25) then found out you can use it on 2 devices (legally) so shared login details with my brother in portsmouth. Worked a treat for both of us.
    If you have a mate/relative you trust then you can split the cost maybe? Just be sure to create a new account with btsport and dont use your usual password if you are sharing.
    Local Pubs overwhelmed:

https://www.nottinghampost.com/news/...county-4377754

With a 4am kick off here in NZ I thought our Sky Sports might show it. Instead we have three channels of rugby, two of rugby league, Indycar, golf, netball, boxing, two channels of horse racing, tractor pulling and a bit of fishing.

For the football fans they are playing one live match. Alas, I am not getting up at sparrows to watch Celtic.

Quote Originally Posted by eyepie View Post
    You can get it monthly if you have Sky. £25
    You don’t need sky

You can just subscribe to BT Sport for one month - £25. You can then cancel after the match. Cheaper that travel and a ticket to get in to wembley.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast