+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forest in freefall

Forest in freefall

Only one point from the last four

Lol...don’t set him off. He was still getting over our late equaliser on Monday!

They’re obviously saving themselves for the play offs and that brand new stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Faber View Post
    Only one point from the last four
    WWDL. Surely that's 7 from the last 4?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Lol...don’t set him off. He was still getting over our late equaliser on Monday!

They’re obviously saving themselves for the play offs and that brand new stadium.
    Why would he set me off? He's right.

The difference between you and I sunshine, is that I can at least admit and accept when something is very wrong in the team
    I said months ago, our lack of signing another goal scorer would be telling and our promotion chances looked poor because of it.
    Low and behold here we are. If Grabban isn't scoring, we rely on Lolley.
    Now what's your speech of the day, Derby could still go up in automatics?
    PP could have a major fire and you'd still predict a 30 000 crowd come the week end.(pre covid)

Lets be honest here, there's being realistic and having the knowledge about the game that spins around school boy optimism.
    You pops, are in the second cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Why would he set me off? He's right.

The difference between you and I sunshine, is that I can at least admit and accept when something is very wrong in the team
    I said months ago, our lack of signing another goal scorer would be telling and our promotion chances looked poor because of it.
    Low and behold here we are. If Grabban isn't scoring, we rely on Lolley.
    Now what's your speech of the day, Derby could still go up in automatics?
    PP could have a major fire and you'd still predict a 30 000 crowd come the week end.(pre covid)

Lets be honest here, there's being realistic and having the knowledge about the game that spins around school boy optimism.
    You pops, are in the second cat.
    Oops...done it again!

Calm down Tricky...my ‘speech of the day’? If you read anything properly you’d know, when I’m being serious and not winding you up, I think we were fortunate against you lot and I have great reservations about us somehow going up this season.

It’s just banter...I know you’re better than us...this season. As our major rivals I just find your repeated ability to throw things away in the closing moments very, very funny...especially against ten men!
    Be fair...we have to have something to laugh at in this most dismal of seasons.

Thanks for ‘accusing’ me of ‘optimism’ though. Think Swale might have something to say about that.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 08-07-2020 at 09:25 AM.

Is there a crying Forest fan in the room?

Isn't it great to be arguing about football rather than politics?

Quote Originally Posted by Ram59 View Post
    Isn't it great to be arguing about football rather than politics?
    For the next 14 days at any rate withthe possibility of an extra 5 or 12 after that.............. get the bloody football out of the way and we can get back to Boris, Brexit and BLM

Quote Originally Posted by AdiSalisbury View Post
    Is there a crying Forest fan in the room?
    It would only be crying Adi, if I had deluded myself enough to feel cocky.
    I never have been all season.
    You only have to read back deary.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    For the next 14 days at any rate withthe possibility of an extra 5 or 12 after that.............. get the bloody football out of the way and we can get back to Boris, Brexit and BLM
    Yearh, bring back Brexit.
    The EU are spitting feathers and can't get head line news at the moment.
    The demo mob will need a new outrage to march about soon. May as well bring back the old one.

BLM? Brexit Lives Matter?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)