+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: So, cricket starts

The story goes that he dropped in at his flat when driving between Southampton and Manchester. His flat is in Hove. Hardly "on the way". Nowt wrong with driving themselves but something seems to have gone very wrong with his satnav?

Next time I am driving from London to Derby I will go via Cardiff

Dom Sibley, are you Boycott in disguise: but its exactly what we need on a pudding of a pitch

and finally from me today: let us hope that Stuart Broad does not breach the ICC code of conduct in this match, otherwise he will have to report to................

...................his Dad for summary justice. He may be instructed to sit on the naughty step or have his bottom smacked?

Good position to finish the day in. Well played Sibley and Stokes...bad miss by Holder.
    400 by tea tomorrow and have the last twenty overs at them before conditions deteriorate, for batting, on Saturday?

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    Archer has not been punished as far as I am aware
    Disciplinary hearing begins today.

Dropped from the team and five days of isolation so far. I’d expect loss of match fee and an additional fine but we’ll see.

Be nice to see Stokes and Sibley reach their centuries and a return to batting form for Pope and Buttler before what looks like a lot of rain interruptions tomorrow.

I fear the series is slipping away. Yesterday’s abandonment and Archer’s absence seem to have cost us dear.
    The draw seems to be looking ever more likely and the Manchester weather forecast for the third Test suggests lots of interruptions.

No way back, no penetration and missed chances add up to Windies retaining the WisdenTrophy. Even Stokesy can't turn it around!

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post
    No way back, no penetration and missed chances add up to Windies retaining the WisdenTrophy. Even Stokesy can't turn it around!
    Indeed. Really missed Archer and Anderson...so much so far for Broad being a big miss at Southampton. Maybe he’ll have one of those spells after tea.
    Great afternoon of sport!

Things getting better and more sorted, mac?

A Broad spell, huh....

Wife still suffering, I'm getting there. Neither of us sleeping well and we are having physio. It could have been worse, so we are trying to be positive.
    Got a car but still sorting out other stuff. Forms to fill in for police, solicitors, insurers etc etc. It just goes on and on.
    Be glad when it's all sorted and we can put it behind us. All because of a selfish piss artist!!

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)