+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Luke Thomas On Instagram !!!

Luke Thomas On Instagram !!!

I can't do a link because I'm not on that social media platform .

However he's posted on there last night

Silence ......... The Truth Always Comes Out .

Whether this is a reaction to the dressing room rumpus at Stoke on saturday I don't know .

Could be something else entirely I suppose .

In any case it doesn't sound too great in that dressing room right now .

That said I wish players would keep the feck off social media on issues like this .

Sort it out between yourselves like men instead of vague bloody messages on social media .

Worrying .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I can't do a link because I'm not on that social media platform .

However he's posted on there last night

Silence ......... The Truth Always Comes Out .

Whether this is a reaction to the dressing room rumpus at Stoke on saturday I don't know .

Could be something else entirely I suppose .

In any case it doesn't sound too great in that dressing room right now .

That said I wish players would keep the feck off social media on issues like this .

Sort it out between yourselves like men instead of vague bloody messages on social media .

Worrying .
    Like it or not society is a lot more feminine than it used to be.

Totally agree with you Animal, sort it out like men. A can't be doing with it and theres no need for it

Luke sez" I'm not friends with Alex anymore and he can't come to the sleepover with Jacob, Cauley and Conor at my house".

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Like it or not society is a lot more feminine than it used to be.
    It's still a man's game and a man's environment steve other than the women's game of course , but you take my point .

I know things have changed and I recognise that , I might be knocking on a bit but I'm not a complete dinosaur either .

Using social media to either score points or for whatever reason as a professional footballer is simply childish , attention seeking bull shyte .

Be a man Luke , if you've a problem sort it out face to face son in the dressing room and not social media .

Makes you look a childish spoilt dyck .

He hasn't manned up all season and I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for him to either.

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    He hasn't manned up all season and I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for him to either.
    A £1.2 million key element of the "most successful transfer window in Barnsley FC history".

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A £1.2 million key element of the "most successful transfer window in Barnsley FC history".
    Who has turned out OK from that list of super transfers?

Quote Originally Posted by EthelRed View Post
    Who has turned out OK from that list of super transfers?
    Thaz got to put £1 mill Schmidt up there.

Main issue is that nearly all have been signed as raw youngsters and thrown together so the question for the owners is who might have the potential to become a saleable asset given another year's development ?
    Meanwhile fans have to sit and watch as we develop players for other clubs as a matter of policy. Seasonal Memberships are still available.

#Profit Before Ambition
    Last edited by SBRed48; 08-07-2020 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Thaz got to put £1 mill Schmidt up there.

Main issue is that nearly all have been signed as raw youngsters and thrown together so the question for the owners is who might have the potential to become a saleable asset given another year's development ?
    Meanwhile fans have to sit and watch as we develop players for other clubs as a matter of policy. Seasonal Memberships are still available.

#Profit Before Ambition
    The conundrum is ..

Stay up and we have to plan for next season without the assets that will be sold.

Get relegated and we have to plan for next season without the very same assets that will be sold if we stay up.

How can you get enthused about that?

When I walked away vowing not to go again with these owners at the helm it pricked my soul. Now... I know I did the right thing.

Good luck to anyone who wants to cough up their hard earned to this lot but theres notheing coming out of my pocket.

What a shambles of a football club.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast