+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Care Homes.

OT Care Homes.

The government sent 25k elderly people out of hospital and into care homes without them being tested.
    Alexander Johnson has just blamed care homes for the deaths there.

What a kick in the teeth for all those hard working and under paid carers.

I don’t hate the bloke. I think he’s a character and loves a photo op. He’s more of a celebrity than a leader. I just hate that he is our PM through a crisis.

Don’t agree with it and should have definitely done better with care homes but I think he has a point in them might not have followed procedures, I saw on tv and a few tims were they were sat close together, not one seat had been moved to self distance
    Then there’s the private run ones who blamed the government from day one.
    Let’s be honest some carehomes are not blameless
    Last edited by millertop; 07-07-2020 at 07:30 AM.

I’m talking more from the minimum wage carers point of view that have grafted and sweat blood for their job.
    We are supposed to be in this together, not chucking blame about.

The care industry is largely private, many owned by multi-millionaires who didnt do enough. 40% of care workers on min wage and 33% churn of care worker jobs a year.

Theres a clear issue in the care sector and Covid has highlighted it, a restructure is required.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    I’m talking more from the minimum wage carers point of view that have grafted and sweat blood for their job.
    We are supposed to be in this together, not chucking blame about.
    I agree with that scum, some do get **** on

Mega Womble is a disgrace, yet again the moronic toff shows his true colours.

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    The care industry is largely private, many owned by multi-millionaires who didnt do enough. 40% of care workers on min wage and 33% churn of care worker jobs a year.

Theres a clear issue in the care sector and Covid has highlighted it, a restructure is required.
    Totally agree, but now is not the time to make public quotes to defect blame. I always look at their own reaction and that of NO. 10 this morning is to tell us that he actually meant something else. If he meant something else why didn't he say something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    The government sent 25k elderly people out of hospital and into care homes without them being tested.
    Alexander Johnson has just blamed care homes for the deaths there.

What a kick in the teeth for all those hard working and under paid carers.

I don’t hate the bloke. I think he’s a character and loves a photo op. He’s more of a celebrity than a leader. I just hate that he is our PM through a crisis.
    The UK Donald Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    The UK Donald Trump
    You overlaid?

I said on another thread the blame game would start from the government regarding the handling of the pandemic and attempted to shift it from themselves .

Johnson said in parliament last week that any inquiry surrounding the pandemic is not the right time now and should be further down the road when more information is available .

Perhaps he should stick to his own words , I understand that's difficult when you speak 3 words and 2 of them are nearly always lies but that's where we are .

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast