+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: WBA PREDICTION LEAGUE - Update 08/07

WBA PREDICTION LEAGUE - Update 08/07

1100 phild

1000 Pugmitch
    1000 Albie blue

970 Wbatilidie

960 TipperaryBaggie

950 Baggieal

940 billsbest (CH)

930 soulman101

920 Dubbag

870 Q165

860 Prando (PL)

840 boingy

830 nilocrm

820 saltnshake (PL)
    820 SwedishBaggie
    820 astle71

790 Baggiemadguern
    790 Barrera

770 holmleighchris

740 df46

720 WBA1955

700 Epsombaggie

690 Kettering_baggie
    690 Yarmbaggie (PL)

570 Bombers right foot (PL)

440 mickd1961

430 stargazer1962

300 BaggieSingh

HIGHLIGHTS - Gaps are now appearing as the season reaches its climax! The gap at the top is now 100. Baggieal consolidates his Premier spot. Q scores big to hit the Championship. Soulman and Dub close in on the elite. Still plenty of points to get the hell out of the hell zone. Aint it exciting?

NEXT UP - More points to be had as it's the MONTHLY DOUBLE for July featuring Albion away at Mogga's Blackburn on Saturday 11th July. The other game will also be from the Championship.

I’m coming for you Phil - be worried!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    I’m coming for you Phil - be worried!
    Too true mate, you're the man in form - I have feeling I'm gonna self combust right at the death

Go for it Al. Rumour has it that Phil was born in Leeds so he will be used to combusting at this time of year. LOL

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)