+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Manager Mellon

Manager Mellon

Watched the interview tonight, saying all the right things and looks like a very decent manager, which matches reports from friends elsewhere

Looking forward to becoming acquainted, welcome to Tannadice

Looking forward to the new season. Welcome Micky.

His message to the fans was brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by BudMill90 View Post
    His message to the fans was brilliant.
    Agreed, but I seem to remember the last manager who gave a message to the fans was Jobbie McCall on the pitch at the end of his first season and we all know how that ended up. Ultimately it’s all about the results but obviously I wish him the very, very best.

Guy is gonna be a legend and we are coming out of this stronger and with (for the first time) real hate for some. Hearts and thistle RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Guy is gonna be a legend and we are coming out of this stronger and with (for the first time) real hate for some. Hearts and thistle RIP
    No mate rot in hell 🤣🤣🤣😁 and I like our new manager beats that monotone voice of the previous incumbent 😁

Mellons interview on bbs has subtitles - fvcking ace. Lets go - fvck hearts and lets do next season. He is a great motivator (even for me) SRYB

Quote Originally Posted by troonarab View Post
    No mate rot in hell �������� and I like our new manager beats that monotone voice of the previous incumbent ��

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)