+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Manager Mellon

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Agree, somebody once said stupid is doing the same thing and hoping for a different result, well Robbie was beyond that at times and bordered on being arrogant.
    Time will tell that his best achievements came at a time when luck was on his side, the latest being when Ogren opened the wallet for Shankland.
    I never ever thought I'd say this but if league are strong enough to boot hearts into championship and we do get promoted then I would want Dundee to finish above them
    I'd want Arbroath and Ayr United to finish above both of the ****s

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    I'd want Arbroath and Ayr United to finish above both of the ****s
    Good places to send loan players out to 😉

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Good places to send loan players out to 😉
    Great shout ;-)

Every confidence the fun will self destruct early on anyway and dive into admin as things fall apart

The kind thing will be to make it as quick and emphatic as possible

Quote Originally Posted by A. J View Post
    Sweet Micky Mellon to the tune of sweet Caroline

Where it began, I can't begin to knowing
    But then I know we're growing strong
    Champs in the spring
    And spring became our summer
    Who'd have believed you'd come along

Hertz, F uck the Hertz
    Cheating C untz, cheating me, cheating yooooooo

Sweet Micky Mellon
    Good times never seemed so good
    I've been inclined
    To believe they never would

Hertz, F uck the Hertz
    Cheatin C untz, cheating me, cheating you

Sweet Micky Mellon
    Good times never seemed so good
    I've been inclined
    To believe they never would

Oh wo, wo
    Sweet Micky Mellon
    Good times never seemed Good
    Its got to be said A J the Boat is very impressed.

Apologies guys temp brain fade, having seen yet another thread started across the road, as much as I now hate hearts the brain is switched on and I can return to normal, which is I detest the fun.

Michael Jackson confirmed as Tranmere manager. Where does that leave us now? We currently have a management team of Mellon, Grant & Bowman.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    Michael Jackson confirmed as Tranmere manager. Where does that leave us now? We currently have a management team of Mellon, Grant & Bowman.
    I'd be very happy with that. Both are very highly regarded & deserving of 'promotion' - if that's not putting a noose round their neck!

Im not overly happy with that to be honest, what happened to the guy Rylan fae big brother?

Bowman and grant already have roles at the club. MM needs to bring in his own team. I’m sure the club wld have been aware that MJ was going to take up the post if giving it and will along with MM will already be look at options.

Quote Originally Posted by Arabknight View Post
    Bowman and grant already have roles at the club. MM needs to bring in his own team. I’m sure the club wld have been aware that MJ was going to take up the post if giving it and will along with MM will already be look at options.
    MM doesn't necessarily have to bring in his 'own'team. I'm glad for TRFC that Mike Jackson has been appointed. There's too much of this 'bringing in your own team' ****e anyway, can I give you a painful reminder of McNamara/Jackson/Donnelly? Con men. Bowman & Grant know the place inside out & from all directions & no 'old regime' accusation nonsense either, this is a new regime.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)