+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Just because you're offended

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    You’ve used the example where the massive racist and his massively racist mates organised a banner which was not only interpreted as being racist but highlighted what a massive racist he was so both he and his girlfriend were sacked from their jobs because their employers didn’t fancy the idea of being associated with massive racists?

You think that is all about ‘offence’?
    Nope, he broke no laws. If stating that white lives matter is racist then stating Black lives matter is also racist. You are offended that someone hightlights a difference of opinion so you call to cancel him.

It is all about offence to you. I see you still have answered if white lives matter yet. Could it be because you think they don't, that has to be the conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by EwarWooWar View Post
    Nope, he broke no laws. If stating that white lives matter is racist then stating Black lives matter is also racist. You are offended that someone hightlights a difference of opinion so you call to cancel him.

It is all about offence to you. I see you still have answered if white lives matter yet. Could it be because you think they don't, that has to be the conclusion.
    Actually that did cross my mind as well. The police said he had 'done nothing wrong and broken no law', why did he then get the hatrack and why did his local footy club ostrichsize him? His girlfriend had been posting racist content on social media so I can understand why she got la bullet, but there was no mention that he had done the same?

Praps a case of wrongful dismissal? Wonder if Biffa would consider representing him?

[QUOTE=BigFatPie;39529564]You’ve used the example where the massive racist and his massively racist mates organised a banner which was not only interpreted as being racist but highlighted what a massive racist he was so both he and his girlfriend were sacked from their jobs because their employers didn’t fancy the idea of being associated with massive racists?

How unlucky is that, one short of using the term "racist" . Better luck next time Lardy.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Actually that did cross my mind as well. The police said he had 'done nothing wrong and broken no law', why did he then get the hatrack and why did his local footy club ostrichsize him? His girlfriend had been posting racist content on social media so I can understand why she got la bullet, but there was no mention that he had done the same?
    I'm sure his pic with his arm around Tommy Robinson was completely innocent.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    For this reason I think the Burnley fan was an idiot because he must be aware of Tommy Robinson's reputation. Having said that, as far as I'm aware, Tommy Robinson's beef is with Islam and not with black people or POC, but I must admit I don't know much about him.

This is BLM in action.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1281625111834107904

Nice to see the police standing aside and allow a man peacefully protesting to be attacked by a mob.

Quote Originally Posted by EwarWooWar View Post
    This is BLM in action.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1281625111834107904

Nice to see the police standing aside and allow a man peacefully protesting to be attacked by a mob.
    Quite ironic, him being called a Nazi. Wasn't it the Nazis who banned free speech and encouraged ( putting it politely ) people to buy only from certain shops.

There are definitely a lot of racists on this board...

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    There are definitely a lot of racists on this board...
    That will be anyone who doesn't join you on a BLM march then.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Absolutely.

Guilt by association is always a cracking way to run a legal system. Thank God I never had a selfie with Fred West. All I'm saying is the police were satisfied the bloke 'had done nothing wrong and broken no laws'. If he had previously been charged/warned in connection with making racist comments or posts on social media, then he deserved the sack. If he hadn't, then I think he got a rough deal.
    Last edited by countygump; 12-07-2020 at 09:25 AM.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast