+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tilt out and Warne bids to bring back loan trio

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    GRU, Iversen has left with nothing to say he will be back. Bilboe has also left the club leaving us with just Price and a 17 year old understudy.
    You say get rid rid of Price, okay let's do that. Now who's our first choice keeper?
    Brin Bilboe 22 never got a chance like some other players same, Lamy for one. Nobody is telling me Lamy wouldn't be more use to us than keeping Jones or getting Adelakun back. Price cuts a comical figure to me when I see him in goal for us. Wouldn't trust him if our no.1 keeper was out. It's just Warney running some sort of early retirement home for the likes of Wood Jones Mcdonald looking like Tilt being added to that list, only difference to the real world they will be on a few thousand pounds a week for length of their contracts. As I said I can't believe we throw money away like that. I can't believe TS he's letting it happen.

Obviously Warne knows nothing, that goes without saying.
    All the experts on here get your applications into Mr Stewart right now, either for the manager's job or recruitment, it's time this was sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    Brin Bilboe 22 never got a chance like some other players same, Lamy for one. Nobody is telling me Lamy wouldn't be more use to us than keeping Jones or getting Adelakun back. Price cuts a comical figure to me when I see him in goal for us. Wouldn't trust him if our no.1 keeper was out. It's just Warney running some sort of early retirement home for the likes of Wood Jones Mcdonald looking like Tilt being added to that list, only difference to the real world they will be on a few thousand pounds a week for length of their contracts. As I said I can't believe we throw money away like that. I can't believe TS he's letting it happen.
    Think it’s hard with getting lower/small clubs academy players up to standard for first team, can’t say anything about Bilboe tbh
    I’m a little surprised by Lamy, never given a chance imo but I’m not sure what Warney looks at with players apart from maybe their attitude
    Think you could be wrong with Tilt, hopefully he will come back and change your mind

Quote Originally Posted by gru View Post
    I seem to remember lamy getting injured before season started too where was your criticism then?

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I for one am glad we are so crap at management because if we were any good we'd be playing along with the Premiership show ponies
    Not saying we haven't done some great business as well because results speak for themselves we have made some great signings we just need to get out the habit of singing players with injury records that don't add any value to the squad.

Quote Originally Posted by millers88 View Post
    Not saying we haven't done some great business as well because results speak for themselves we have made some great signings we just need to get out the habit of singing players with injury records that don't add any value to the squad.
    I sometimes think that's the price we pay,a car with 50,000ml on the clock will be cheaper than one with 100,000.A pedigree is more expensive than a hienz 57.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123