+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Struber .... Should He Go If We Go Down ?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    I'm not bothered if he stays or goes, his not my cuppa teea , but he has done reasonably well , more importantly , who would you want as HC , Pass has gone for Simon Grayson , is he still managing someone ? I don't think it will be anyone we've heard about , my choice would be Gareth Barry , he's been taking his badges and apparently wanting a crack at Managing , he could be the new Clark/ Hunter type signing to lift the Fans and Town , maybe still able to play the odd game ? Respected throughout the game and will also have good contact's ,

he may have competition from the B A M E lads , Sol Campbell must be in the frame !!
    I'd stick with him. He's no Morais. I like the fact he sticks to a system and the players stick to that or they're benched.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I'd stick with him. He's no Morais. I like the fact he sticks to a system and the players stick to that or they're benched.
    He changes his system three or four times a game Ponte--three at the back, four at the back, diamonds, emeralds--iz all o'er oyle. Five subs a game. Players come off shekkin thur eeads thinking "Why Me ? Worrabart that Ritzmaier ?"

I'm not bothered if he stays or goes, his not my cuppa teea , but he has done reasonably well , more importantly , who would you want as HC , Pass has gone for Simon Grayson , is he still managing someone ? I don't think it will be anyone we've heard about , my choice would be Gareth Barry , he's been taking his badges and apparently wanting a crack at Managing , he could be the new Clark/ Hunter type signing to lift the Fans and Town , maybe still able to play the odd game ? Respected throughout the game and will also have good contact's ,

he may have competition from the B A M E lads , Sol Campbell must be in the frame !!
    In an ideal world someone like Barry would be worth giving an opportunity to , I'd be looking to bring in Grayson as his right hand man with experience and who knows this level of football .

The reality is we all know that won't happen because that's just not how the ownership roll .

They had something with Stendel going if only they knew it , well liked , passionate and a style of play that gave us an identity , he was pretty successful too , what could possibly go wrong ? .

No it will be another foreign coach if Struber steps down and I'll predict they'll be chasing their tail for some considerable time for the foreseeable trying to get the right man .

There was only one foreign coach who was capable of pulling off what Stendel pulled off in league one and they'll be dam lucky to get another in that mould .

Fella from Slovenian second tier. Been our No 1 Target for quite a while before Struber came.

If he goes an English H C or manager with any calibre wouldn't entertain the strict restrictions and these prats are only interested in unknowns foreign 2nd rated anyway who'll go through the motions governed by conway, yankee HC anyone

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    If he goes an English H C or manager with any calibre wouldn't entertain the strict restrictions and these prats are only interested in unknowns foreign 2nd rated anyway who'll go through the motions governed by conway, yankee HC anyone

Tha reight Dools. It's a formality mate.

Bob Bradley, who features regularly on Soccer AM, in wia shart.

Cadillac parked artside Box Office, Reg No BB1

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Bob Bradley, who features regularly on Soccer AM, in wia shart.

Cadillac parked artside Box Office, Reg No BB1
    That's Conway's reg biggest bullsh÷tter

quality

Am avvin that one Dools.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12