+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Stoke City ***Matchday Thread***5pm KO

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    brom fulham i think you mean, brentford will lose at Derby saturday.
    Yeah, I was getting carried away. What a statement of intent tonights result was, that is how you ramp up the pressure on the chasing pack.

agreed, everyone saying playing last is bad for us. tough games for the chasing pack this week, all the pressure on them, think itll work out ok in the end.

Some very very good goals scored tonight

With all the pressure on us that performance showed big b0ll0cks.

After the day I have had (don't want to talk about it) it has given the Rev a much needed lift!

ALAW

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Cracking goal from Bambi (see, I told you slagging him off would work!)
    Best game I have seen him play. Created so many chances and the one he left for hernandez to score was great. He even hit the post 3 times today lol. You know we have hit the post 28 times this season and bamf has most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    With all the pressure on us that performance showed big b0ll0cks.

After the day I have had (don't want to talk about it) it has given the Rev a much needed lift!

ALAW

MOT
    Have a stiff one Rev, (drink i mean, obviously!)

The best all round game i have seen us play this season and there was not one player that let us down.Hernandez coming on was a blessing as we went from control football to actually sublime. Stoke were terrible make no mistake but i think we made them look that bad.
    Everyone raving on about the keeper relax our defence was so good he hardly had to do a thing.He also looked to have done something to his hand hope its not broken or anything like that.
    Anyway another couple performances like this and we are home and hosed.
    Name:  fat-lady-sings.gif
Views: 198
Size:  4.0 KB

Apart from the result (obviously), so many positives tonight:

* Klich back to passing to his own team-mates, and played well - scoring too - confidence up
    * Bamford scoring - confidence up
    * Pablo got another half in - hopefully can start at Swansea
    * Costa played much better after the pen - confidence up
    * Meslier back to his best after Saturday's mistakes- confidence back
    * Dallas back and fit so Allioski can be super-sub if needed

Only real blip was Tyler Roberts - probably feeling a bit rotten right now.

Wonderful performance all round and so many good things to take into the weekend.

Never saw that coming with 42 minutes on the clock. As mentioned previously, some brilliant performances and lots of confidence boosters. The Pablo for Roberts switch made a huge difference; Roberts had been very average until that point. Great finish by Bamford - almost made me forget the much easier chances he missed earlier; but not quite. To be fair, his all round contribution today was very good. Even Costa looked worth about 25% of what we paid for him.

Brilliant. In fairness, PB does receive respect from me for keeping his head up and keeping going - despite criticism from me and many thousands of others. Overall, I thought he had a very good game today.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)