+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dirty Begging Arab Basturds

If any fans would be experts on a clubs desperation and need to raise cash it would be you boys thats for sure! Very well done to each and every one of you that has donated to the fund.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    We can feel you club's desperation
    Good luck with that, should improve your spirits if you can think about anything else than how poorly your club is being run, you only need to read your own recent posts to measure the depths of despair on dees banter

Quote Originally Posted by shed-buoy View Post
    Good luck with that, should improve your spirits if you can think about anything else than how poorly your club is being run, you only need to read your own recent posts to measure the depths of despair on dees banter
    Which of my recent posts are you referring to?

Are United or are United not begging for funds from other senior Scottish clubs, across all divisions, to pay for an entirely unnecessary court case even having the audacity to tell them how much each should give? Desperate, and the clubs are rightly telling them to do one.

Aye we're that desperate we actually paid money for our new manager.

How's the wage cuts goin at dens?

Quote Originally Posted by arab81 View Post
    Aye we're that desperate we actually paid money for our new manager.

How's the wage cuts goin at dens?
    Paid money for a manager then got the begging bowl out you mean? Integrity much?

Wage cuts at Dens are not the discussion point of this thread but well done trying to deflect when there is no defence of the DAB actions.

You think its fair only united, cove & raith have to pay for court? I wouldn't have thought so.

A reminder, If hearts get compo you lot will have a court bill on your front door.
    This is one of them rare occasions where you want United to come out on top.

You think its fair only united, cove & raith have to pay for court? I wouldn't have thought so.

A reminder, If hearts get compo you lot will have a court bill on your front door.
    What wasn't fair is clubs being relegated in a season where they didn't finish the season in a relegation position. I've no issue with your lot being awarded the Championship early so by default promotion might be considered reasonable however it's an off the scale injustice that any club should be relegated in those circumstances.

I can't for the life of me think why your owners think it's right to challenge a court action being brought by people that are so clearly in the right. So for me only the clubs bringing the counter action are liable for their costs in doing so and, should they lose, the costs of the other side. Why ask other clubs to pay for this? Just doesn't seem right and smacks of panic and desperation.

No other club will have a bill, SPFL yes but other clubs no

The SPFL officially get the bill but the members will end up paying for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    What wasn't fair is clubs being relegated in a season where they didn't finish the season in a relegation position. I've no issue with your lot being awarded the Championship early so by default promotion might be considered reasonable however it's an off the scale injustice that any club should be relegated in those circumstances.

I can't for the life of me think why your owners think it's right to challenge a court action being brought by people that are so clearly in the right. So for me only the clubs bringing the counter action are liable for their costs in doing so and, should they lose, the costs of the other side. Why ask other clubs to pay for this? Just doesn't seem right and smacks of panic and desperation.
    Worth remembering that if Hearts win the court case the compensation payment from the SPFL may force you to close for good

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)