+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dirty Begging Arab Basturds

Quote Originally Posted by arab81 View Post
    The SPFL officially get the bill but the members will end up paying for it.
    Including your own club as the costs of the court case will come out of the sponsorship money received by the SPFL.

Quote Originally Posted by islaydarkblue View Post
    Including your own club as the costs of the court case will come out of the sponsorship money received by the SPFL.
    Crowdfunding still a despicable idea?

Quote Originally Posted by edinarab View Post
    Worth remembering that if Hearts win the court case the compensation payment from the SPFL may force you to close for good
    Do you honestly believe that a sponsor would pay money to sponsor a league, and clubs agree to to advertise said company at there ground if the SPFL were going to use the money to pay a bill, get in the real world you knob

If Hearts win the case they stay up, what they do with your shower is another matter, but I think you have plenty to worry about, otherwise you wouldn’t have got involved, you could have left it to the courts to decide after evidence from Hearts and SPFL

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    Which of my recent posts are you referring to?

Are United or are United not begging for funds from other senior Scottish clubs, across all divisions, to pay for an entirely unnecessary court case even having the audacity to tell them how much each should give? Desperate, and the clubs are rightly telling them to do one.
    To be fair your posts are positive, I was using “your” to refer to all the recent threads/posts On dees banter rather than yours in particular

The case is unnecessary however it’s not of our choosing, what else are we going to do but support or club?

Like many here my friends come from both sets of supporters, good luck, and I look forward to beating you again in some future cup competition

Quote Originally Posted by shed-buoy View Post
    To be fair your posts are positive, I was using “your” to refer to all the recent threads/posts On dees banter rather than yours in particular

The case is unnecessary however it’s not of our choosing, what else are we going to do but support or club?

Like many here my friends come from both sets of supporters, good luck, and I look forward to beating you again in some future cup competition
    I'm usually quite negative but am pretty positive that i'm right on this one and United are simply begging because they have found themselves in a precarious position of their own making.

United, Raith and Cove didn't choose to go to the courts? Were they forced to then? By whom? If they 'win' the case and benefit to the tune of several million by retaining their places in the respective leagues into which they were promoted have they offered to thank the clubs that stick money in the begging bowl by feeding some cash back to them? Can't remember seeing that promise anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    I'm usually quite negative but am pretty positive that i'm right on this one and United are simply begging because they have found themselves in a precarious position of their own making.

United, Raith and Cove didn't choose to go to the courts? Were they forced to then? By whom? If they 'win' the case and benefit to the tune of several million by retaining their places in the respective leagues into which they were promoted have they offered to thank the clubs that stick money in the begging bowl by feeding some cash back to them? Can't remember seeing that promise anywhere.
    Yes, and you’d do exactly the same in our shoes, and glory in Utd being in a league below you

For the city of Dundee, and the sharpness of the competition, my wish is to meet and beat your team regularly

I’m not going to trade examples of poor behaviour, just wish the divide and rule mentality of the sfa can be overturned, that’s a different thread though ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Do you honestly believe that a sponsor would pay money to sponsor a league, and clubs agree to to advertise said company at there ground if the SPFL were going to use the money to pay a bill, get in the real world you knob
    Wheres the £10 million compensation coming from you nob? (not knob) the member clubs of the SPFL, which includes you lot

Quote Originally Posted by edinarab View Post
    Crowdfunding still a despicable idea?
    If people are stupid enough to hand over their hard earned cash to your crowdfunding then ‘hell mend them’.

As far as I am aware the SPFL have no sponsor lined up for next season’s League Cup, Challenge Cup and their four leagues.
    In my opinion no company in their right mind would sponsor any Leagues or Cup competitions run by the SPFL at this current time.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)