+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is there light at the end of the tunnel

Subconsciously you are. If you dont aim for the top theres no point is there? If people realised that then there would be tumbleweed clubs everywhere.

The problem is that you have no chance, thats not sport is it? If you put a hunter into a garden with a deer in there that cant escape, the hunter would not bother, it becomes an execution. Everyone must stand a chance.

Any football league club v Notts County is an execution. Only kidding. Any fixture from the top of div 1 to the prem is an execution. Maybe even the bottom half. Business has ruined it. Shy sports has created an elite that cant be toppled, and because money can be made, even Luton are superior to you.

The sooner the prem phocks off to a euro league the better. It was a bad day when it didnt happen. If you cap ambition, death is not far away. With the top six of the prem gone, the gates are open, or more open. Imagine County v Forest in the prem. Like it? I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Psaw View Post
    Subconsciously you are. If you dont aim for the top theres no point is there? If people realised that then there would be tumbleweed clubs everywhere.
    My hope would be to see Notts finish above Fword on a regular basis, doesn't have to be in the Premiership, I'd be happy to see us do that in L1 or even L2 (can't imagine Fword ever dropping that far down though).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123