I’ve just watched the Bournemouth v Spurs game for over 100 minutes and it was diabolical viewing for the neutral fan like me. A few weeks ago I put a post on here stating I wasn’t impressed with the standard of football we had to tolerate. I was told to give it a chance. I have, and my opinion remains the same. Both these clubs are under achieving for various reasons and it was not hard to see why. The conditions were perfect, the pitch immaculate ,and there was no excuses for a decent game to evolve. Mourinho was brought in to lift the club once Poch had gone. He has failed in that respect and what the Tottenham chairman sees in him I ‘ll never know. Maybe he just wanted someone “who was a name “to steer the ship.If that was the case ,his ship is either rudderless or sinking.
As for Eddie , he has problems of a different sort. It looks as though their destiny coul go to the final game. They look decent enough on the team sheet ,but that’s all. I’m just glad i’m Not a fan of either club after watching a game like that.