+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: LEAGUE 1 Play-off FINAL

I want Wycombe to win just to see the reactions from posh fans 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    Robinson is a fat ****er so it’s Wycombe for me.
    ....just say it Yak.

I want Wycombe to win, screw Robinson.

Why has ginger been starred out on yaks posts?

😜

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    ....just say it Yak.

I want Wycombe to win, screw Robinson.
    Yep Wycombe for me as well. Deserved it over the season been in the top 3 a lot of it. It would have been a crime if they had missed out because they have only just dipped out of the top places. There manager is not a knob head like the other contenders that were in the play offs as well...

The irony about people on here wanting Wycombe to win just because they had been in the top 2 or 3 for a lot of the season reminds me of the div 1 play off final 2 years ago.
    Remind me again which team was in the top 2 or 3 for most if not all the season? and how did that turn out for Shrewsbury?
    I'm just pointing out that neutrality is a great thing when predicting, although for me, Oxford were the best team I saw at our place and, whilst I fully agree Karl Robinson is a nob head, I would expect his Oxford team to have too much for Wycombe, even with the fat water buffalo (am I allowed to use that phrase CAM?) in the Wycombe team U.T.M

As I have taken a massive disliking to Peterborough of late I do hope that Wycombe win it but won't mind either way

Wycombe for me but only because I want to see the beast playing against championship players. Agree Oxford are a good footballing team and mentioned we should have signed Henry when he left wolves. Even at 30 he's one of the best league one playe this season

I'm not a fan of either club to be honest but theres just something far too smug about karl robinson. So, through gritted teeth "c'mon the chairboys"

To buck the trend I’m going with Oxford.

Oxford one of the good footballing sides to come to NYS, but I thought Tranmere Rovers were a good side at NYS, but look where they have ended up, another team who played well at NYS were Rochdale.
    I would like to see Wycombe win the play off final.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast