+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: coaches engaging in legal ***ual activity

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    It's not meaningless. You said local parents would inevitably get to hear about it. Based on your own personal experiences it seems that you are wrong.
    If your local MP said the girl needed to learn a better sense of personal responsibility that should have rung alarm bells with the general public If you shark & the others you mentionesd earlier are now so concerned that you blamed Social Services the Council & the Pokice who were obviously culpable why werent you tearing down the doors of the Council House etc demanding action Did you or any of the others you mention write to the Authorities or your MP or Councillors I assume there would have been some Tory Councillors you could have expressed your indignance to
    There are in fact quite a few avenues you could have explored
    I think that collective responsibility is what John is referring to

Wow, not been on this football forum for over 6 months or so. Thought I'd pop in to see what was happening. Have any of you actually stopped to look at yourselves? This is a kangaroo court. Get a life, people. Don't bother replying, I'll not be back.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    If your local MP said the girl needed to learn a better sense of personal responsibility that should have rung alarm bells with the general public If you shark & the others you mentionesd earlier are now so concerned that you blamed Social Services the Council & the Pokice who were obviously culpable why werent you tearing down the doors of the Council House etc demanding action Did you or any of the others you mention write to the Authorities or your MP or Councillors I assume there would have been some Tory Councillors you could have expressed your indignance to
    what a tit you are.

I didn't vote for him. It is quite a pertinent point even though John doesn't think it is. Democracy you see. Some people didn't mind Labour mps saying things like this (when an mp or a national newspaper say something along those lines it becomes a national issue not just a local one - did you do anything or were you not interested as it was a different town?).

I did see that under the Blair government political correctness was becoming a major issue and our town was rapidly deteriorating.

Police and social services were to blame for letting it carry on. Most people weren't aware about what was happening (apart from parents of specific children as John says, but not his).

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Most people weren't aware about what was happening (apart from parents of specific children as John says, but not his).
    Convenient you keep referring to this one incident of not saying someone older turned up at the school gate, but gloss over the articles posted documenting a far more serious act of a 12-year-old having *** 26-year-olds and various other men known to anyone who read the Guardian, BBC, Daily Mail or any other number of sources. Selective amnesia and selective issue taking on display.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    Convenient you keep referring to this one incident of not saying someone older turned up at the school gate, but gloss over the articles posted documenting a far more serious act of a 12-year-old having *** 26-year-olds and various other men known to anyone who read the Guardian, BBC, Daily Mail or any other number of sources. Selective amnesia and selective issue taking on display.
    I've commented on all of them. I'm just referring to part of your reasoning of how the town knew about it.

You sound and type like John.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    You sound and type like John.
    Yep, doppelgänger

All this argument about a legal activity.

Goes back even further than that.

Rotherham Advertiser 21/04/1972:

Name:  roth1975.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  97.7 KB
    Last edited by great_fire; 13-07-2020 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Goes back even further than that.

Rotherham Advertiser 21/04/1972:

Name:  roth1975.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  97.7 KB
    Obviously back in the days when the only grooming anyone was familiar with happened at a men's hairdressers or a poodle parlour. In hindsight I'm sure similar activities were common place at that time in Rawmarsh in the semi-detached house that was attached to the one where my best friend at the time lived. Older male of 'Arabic' looking origin, well dressed businessman with money, many young female visitors. Of course I might be wrong and he could just have been successful with the ladies.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 13-07-2020 at 01:27 AM.

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast