+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: O/T Does anyone on contribute on..

O/T Does anyone on contribute on..

FTs either the Long Room or reply to threads on Alphaville?

Im subscribed to the long room due to business but dont get involved in the political stuff on Alphaville (yes really!) but this would be right up the street of John, Kerr, Puppy, Wan et al, may be a step too far for Exile.

I must confess to sneaking a peak at some of the threads though

Looking at those names is it one of those fantasy rooms?

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    FTs either the Long Room or reply to threads on Alphaville?

Im subscribed to the long room due to business but dont get involved in the political stuff on Alphaville (yes really!) but this would be right up the street of John, Kerr, Puppy, Wan et al, may be a step too far for Exile.

I must confess to sneaking a peak at some of the threads though
    Not familiar with it GM, but as I am trying to wean myself off this site and internet based sh*t generally, I will pass.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Not familiar with it GM, but as I am trying to wean myself off this site and internet based sh*t generally, I will pass.
    If you wean yourself off this site there will be one less decent poster. Stick with it. I have at great personal cost but I felt I owed it to Kempo and Zilzal - hounded off by intellectual pygmies.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Kerr Alphaville is for

Financial Times subscribers who challenge each other on political issues on an intellectual basis, you would find it stimulating.

Like being slapped with a wet kipper