+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: coaches engaging in legal ***ual activity

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    We all know someone thats been to Thai on a *** holiday but turn a blind eye.
    Do we? Really? I am presuming the 3 letter word is s e x?

Quick answer to the rest of your post, let's hope the authorities over there stamp down on it and put them in prison.

Im just wondering where we stand ***ual abuse of young Thai girls by white Europeans.

This from an ABC News article is 2006. The industry grows year on year. The exploitation of these girls is on an industrial level. We all know someone thats been to Thai on a *** holiday but turn a blind eye.

" The U.S Department of Justice said the growing popularity of the very profitable child *** tourism trade contributes to the problem. A Thai organization called FACE, the coalition to Fight Against Child Exploitation, claimed that 5,000 foreigners come to Thailand each year to have *** with children.

The organization described the average *** tourist as a middle-aged white male from either Europe or North America who often goes online to find the "best deals." One particular Web site promised "nights of *** with two young Thai girls for the price of a tank of gas."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=2325416&page=1
    I don't know anyone who has been on a *** holiday. We clearly move in different circles).

Im just wondering where we stand ***ual abuse of young Thai girls by white Europeans.

This from an ABC News article is 2006. The industry grows year on year. The exploitation of these girls is on an industrial level. We all know someone thats been to Thai on a *** holiday but turn a blind eye.

" The U.S Department of Justice said the growing popularity of the very profitable child *** tourism trade contributes to the problem. A Thai organization called FACE, the coalition to Fight Against Child Exploitation, claimed that 5,000 foreigners come to Thailand each year to have *** with children.

The organization described the average *** tourist as a middle-aged white male from either Europe or North America who often goes online to find the "best deals." One particular Web site promised "nights of *** with two young Thai girls for the price of a tank of gas."

. You wonder where we stand on the ***ual abuse of Thai children by white Europeans? Why would you think to ask that? It's disgusting that anyone would want to have *** with a child. Doesn't matter where the child is from, what colour the child is. Abusers should be strung up slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I don't know anyone who has been on a *** holiday. We clearly move in different circles).
    . Same for myself

Lets have a look at ‘a huge reason’ why the abuse went on for so long and the ‘common position of the public’ in post 59
    A 'huge reason' is not the same as complicity.

A child might accidentally start a fire that burns down a house through some level of inexperience or awareness. The word complicit infers a level of "unlawful or moral" wrongness according to the dictionary definition. The child has not necessarily done anything unlawful or immoral, they may have just been inexperienced and naive. But if you see the child messing around with matches again, you might hastily remind them of what happened the last time! Obviously this example falls apart as the fire was an arson, and the child was instead accusing the person whose house was getting burned down of being the arsonist while turning a blind eye to the arsonist.

I repeatedly made the point that the issue I was raising was one the subject of victim blaming.

Every single quote you just shared is in reference to victim blaming, on which you have said:
    "I have never suggested that it didn’t and doesn’t take place. I’m sure that it did and does."

Let's look at the key extracts:
    "judged these girls back then as being consenting participants, not as victims"

"the prevailing view at the time wasn't to view the children as victims but as participants"

"these were not seen as victims"

"if the girl had been treated by the town as a victim rather than complicit"

When you said I was accusing the town of "complicity in the industrial scale abuse of children" I now see where you may have picked up the word complicit. But it was actually being used to refer to how the girl was being perceived (complicit in choosing to engage in these activities)

For the benefit of the doubt for exactly what I was referring to, I added this line to that very same post!:

"I'll reiterate my point. At the time people barely raised an eyebrow because these girls were not seen as victims by practically anyone."

And the key line from the final quote:

"These children were not even seen as victims back then"

These clearly all refer to victim blaming, do you at least accept this is the point I have been consistently making?

I don’t particularly mind if you ‘accept it’ or not. John. I have not misrepresented you at all – I have merely disagreed with your repeated assertion that the ‘whole town’ was ‘collectively guilty’ of complicity in the industrial scale abuse of children. It’s an assertion which is unfair, manifestly wrong and, frankly, absurd.
    I think to suggest I've been saying repeated asserting that the ‘whole town’ was ‘collectively guilty’ of complicity [as opposed to victim blaming] in the industrial scale abuse of children is an assertion which is unfair, manifestly wrong and, frankly, absurd.

I was thinking the same

Gary Glitter (Paul Gadd) was jailed for offences with under age children undertaken in Vietnam and our nation was horrified and his career collapsed
    Not Thailand but it's the Far East

Another one to consider is Michael Jackson. A man who originally had black skin taking advantage of white boys in America of all places. He is still given a lot of latitude by a lot of people because they like his music (presumably more than Gary Glitter) and he could dance very well.

Where do you stand Wanchai? Where have you been turning a blind eye?

Since you ask:

If anyone communicated to me they were off to Thailand to have *** with children, i'd make our authorities aware of it because it's abhorrent and it's where my children live. I'd hope they could dig up sufficient dirt to prevent these WHITE males from travelling anywhere to have *** with children and prevent these WHITE males being any danger to children here. I hope that's actually happening if people do know something and I hope the authorities are doing their jobs this time.

Is this just another dig at White males or do are you attempting to make some other point? I don't want to jump to the wrong conclusion.

Are you a white male? (you don't have to answer)

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    ofcourse it's fine to agree or disagree with others. But exiles just arse licking John and blowing sunshine up his arse. John should change his name to honest John. He must be honest exile says so.
    ofcourse it's fine to agree or disagree with others [/quote] unless of course you have a view which does not coincide with Stovic in which case **** off back to Barnsley
    You really need to look back on your posts Stovic just to see the amount of times your posts are filled with bile

This isn't quite the same as child abuse but it's still a *** holiday

I used to work with someone about 2000-2005 who had been on two trips to Thailand.
    Before he got there he would hire an apartment and two (over age) girls through an agency. These would deemed to be his chaperones for his two week stay and would clean, wash, tidy and yes both share his bed for their fee.

He told everyone at work what he was doing and thereafter was effectively sent to Coventry. He was a bit of an a-r-s-e anyway so it wasn't difficult to ignore him

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast